All sneeze: people, cats, dogs, decorative rodents. Single patches are not considered as a symptom of some kind of disease, however, the frequent "APCH" is alarming signal. In this article dedicated to the comfortable purr, we will try to figure out why the cat sneezes.
What does Kosheachye "APCH!"
To begin with, we agree that if the cat sneezes, let's say, 1-2 times a day, then no one problem is worth talking about. Pussy can, for example, sneeze, inspiring dust or sand particles. But if the animal sneezes often, looks painful,Refuses food
, It is worth alert, as well as quickly make an appointment to the branch.
To understand the problem, consider the reasons why the cat sneezes:
- Allergy - The cat often sneezes when irritating the nasal mucosa, which arises as a result of allergies. A pet may have a sensitivity to a variety of substances: air fresheners, dust, pollen flower, smoke, aromatic oils, and so on. With allergies, the cats are not only sneezed, they can have expirations of eyes, rash on the skin, vomiting, shortness of breath;
- Infectious diseases Viral, fungal or bacterial nature - with rhinotherrachet, bidellese, chlamydia, aspergillosis, cryptococcosis and other cats can be observed frequent sneezing (in some cases with blood). The symptoms of all listed diseases differ, but there is something in common: the kitty temperature, coughs, refuses to eat, the mucus or pus is distinguished from its nose, and the eyes are often inflamed, there may be chairs;
- Foren bodies stuck in the nasal cavity - Almost all cats by nature are curious, because small pebbles, twigs, beads often fall into their small nasal moves. Sometimes insects become insects. Any foreign object that causing a feline nose is able to cause uncontiguous sneezing, expirations from the nostrils (usually mucous, but if the nose is damaged, it may be both blood), anxiety, severe and noisy breathing;
- Polyps in nose - if there is a neoplasm on the mucous nose, then in such cases the animal constantly sneezes, rubs the nose, snipples, transparent snot from its nose;
- Asthma - Cat sneezes and coughs and with problems with bronchi. The mucous covers of the patient of the asthma animal will pale, breathing becomes hoarse, the pet swallows the air open mouth, looks weak and apathetic;
- Oncology of nasal cavity - Fortunately, the nose cancer in cats is rare, and usually such a serious birth occurs in animals aged. More often than the oncology of such a plan is observed in European short-haired cats. When cancer, the pet sneezes blood, loses the smell, a tuberculk can appear on the muzzle, tears flow out of the eyes. If the disease is launched, the unfortunate purr is very thin, does not eat, suffer from convulsion. Unfortunately, the incubation (or late help) is fraught with the death of an animal, while the correct therapy gives a chance to save the eared homemade friend;
- Cleers - If the cat coughs, his eyes sneezes and tears, then the case may be in the whamatic worms that struck the respiratory organs. With worms, animals lose weight, lose the external gloss, are nauseous and intestinal problems.
In what cases should turn to the doctor
So, harmless at first glance, sneezing can often be a sign of severe illness. How to be the owner, if the animal is still suffering from chiha? Of course, you need to go rather to the doctor. In the following cases, an appeal to a specialist should be immediate:
- If blood from the nose appeared during sneezing (suddenly it is oncology?);
- If the cat from the nose is abundantly and constantly flowing snot or pussy;
- If the cat hoarsely breathes open mouth;
- If, in addition to sneezing, there are no other symptoms of unhealthy (temperature, unwillingness, cough, etc.).
What if the cat sneezes
Actually, sneezing can be treated at home only after visiting the doctor. Depending on the reason that caused sneezing, it will be necessary:
- With allergies - the cause of allergies is determined, diet therapy is assigned and antihistamines are possible;
- With viral infection - antibiotics (antibiotic therapy), anti-inflammatory agents (symptomatic therapy);
- With bacterial infection - the use of antibiotics and probiotics, immunotherapy;
- With fungal infection - antifungal drugs (antimicotics);
- If in the respiratory tract of foreign bodies - endoscopic removal of a cat's nose, the introduction of anti-inflammatory means, if necessary;
- With nasal polyps - Surgical elimination of tumors;
- With asthma - Cats are prescribed glucocorticosteroids, antibiotics (if the disease is caused by infection), the use of inhalers, room in the oxygen chamber during an attack;
- With a nasal cavity cancer - chimotherapy or radiation therapy, operational intervention (rinotomy);
- With pulmonary worms - Degelminth drugs, anti-inflammatory, vitamins.
All measures listed above to eliminate diseases that contribute to sneezing are carried out only after visiting a specialist. At home, unfortunately, even the most vigilant owner will not be able to determine what caused sneezing at the pet.
How to warn feline sneezing
As we found out, sneezing is just a symptom of any illness. To the cat suffered from constant "APCH", you need:
- If the animal sneezes because of allergies, it is important to determine what causes a pathological response. As soon as the allergen is determined, it will be necessary to eliminate or minimize its presence in the room where the pet lives;
- Infections are not always able to avoid, but it is better to exclude the communication of the cat with street animals. From some ailments (of the same rinotracheita) cats make vaccinations that contribute to the development of immunity in relation to infection causative agents;
- In the apartment where cat-asthmatic lives, there must be crystal cleanliness and regular ventilation. Tobacco smoke should be excluded;
- The worms poison not only respiratory organs, but also the intestines, stomach, heart and other important organs. Cats anthelmint times once a quarter (twice with a 14-day interval), even if there are no signs of the presence of worms at all;
- In order not to miss a serious illness at the initial stage, it is important at least once a year to show a cat branch. And if any disturbing symptoms are seen, then you need to run into the clinic immediately.
The upper respiratory pathways of the cat is the nose, throat and the incomplete sinuses are susceptible to infections caused by a number of viruses and bacteria.
What causes the infections of the upper respiratory tract in cats?
Undoubtedly, viruses are the most common cause of infections of the upper respiratory tract in cats. Catzivirus cats and herpes virus Cats make up 80 - 90% of all infectious diseases of the upper respiratory tract, and prevail in shelters, nurseries and houses with a large number of cats. These viruses can be transmitted from a cat to a cat during sneezing, cough, during the care of wool or sharing bowls for feed and water. Incable, the cat can be a carrier all his life, and although it may not manifest clinical symptoms, it can transmit viruses to other animals. Cats often develop bacterial infections after these common viral infections.
There are also infections of the upper respiratory tract, which are originally caused by bacteria. Chlamydia and Bordella also often detected in animals in shelters and other places where many cats. These are bacterial infections. Bordelandell occurs in cats less often than in dogs. It is usually associated with stress and close living conditions.
What are the main symptoms of infections of the upper respiratory tract?
Symptoms differ depending on the cause and localization of infection, but some common clinical symptoms of diseases of the upper respiratory tract in cats include:
- Nasal congestion
- Selection of nose
- Transparent or painted nasal discharge
- Vomit movement, salivation
- Loss or decline of appetite
- Student breathing
- Ulcers in mouth and oral cavity
- Kosy eyes or eye friction
- Breathing through the mouth
Are certain cats prone to the infections of the upper respiratory tract?
Age, vaccination status and physical condition play a role in the susceptibility of the cat to the infections of the upper respiratory tract, but cats living in homes where there are many cats, or shelters, most susceptible. The vet revealed that stress plays a role in the occurrence of outbreaks of infections of the upper respiratory tract, and cats in the shelter, nursery or hotel for animals usually have severe stress. Cats, recovered from the infection of the upper respiratory tract, become carriers, they may have recurrences during the stress period.
Certain rocks like Persians and other flat rocks are predisposed to the development of infections of the upper respiratory tract due to the structure of the face.
What if I think my cat has an infection of the upper respiratory tract?
If you think the cat suffers from the infection of the upper respiratory tract, it is important to show it to the veterinarian. A short examination of the veterinarian will help determine whether the cat is required by the reception of drugs, whether she has fever or dehydration. Do not make a diagnosis yourself, as the cat can be contagious and need to be insulated, antibiotics and additional veterinary care.
How to treat infections of the upper respiratory tract in cats?
The veterinarian will appoint the best course of treatment for your cat, which can include medicines, isolation, rest, as well as additional power and fluid intake.
What happens if not to treat infections of the upper respiratory tract?
Some unthundic infections of the upper respiratory tract can go into pneumonia or cause serious complications, such as blindness or chronic breathing problems.
How to prevent the infections of the upper respiratory tract?
- Keep the cat at home to minimize the risk of communicating with infected animals.
- Isolate properly infected cats to protect other animals living in the same place.
- Twist stress to a minimum.
- Make a cat all the vaccinations recommended by your veterinarian. Vaccinations from the diseases of the upper respiratory tract in cats may not prevent infection, but they help facilitate the disease in some cases.
- Regular inspections from the veterinarian and prevention can help me early to identify and treat diseases. The best protection of cats from the infections of the upper respiratory tract is a healthy immune system.
- If you take a lot of cats, observe hygiene and wash your hands thoroughly.
, , , 
Feline influenza is one of the questions that worries animal owners. Naturally, first of all, this is due to the fact that the owners are afraid of infections. In fact, the virus from animals is not transmitted. Of course, this does not cancel compliance with hygiene measures - washing the hands, the processing of bowls and the duration of the cat's stay, etc.
Feline Flu: Features of the disease
Cat influenza is a veterinary term, which describes viral diseases in cats, leading to the defeat of the upper respiratory tract. Despite the fact that the fun in cats are not afraid of a person, among the cat population, he is also capable of leading to epidemics.
What is a feline influenza - many who found out that his pet is asked for this. In fact, this is the general name of the disease, which is caused by calcivius and the rintotracyite virus. The first leads to the development of sneezing and runny nose in the animal, in severe cases leads to the development of ulcers on mucous membranes and language. Rinotracheitis virus, he is herpes, leads to the affix of the respiratory tract, affecting the nasopharynk, trachea and lungs.
Cats may have flu at any age, while adults four-legged, the disease becomes its carriers for life. And therefore, the influenza in cats in this case can recur, for example, due to stress, reducing the protective forces and against the background of other diseases.
Feline flu: symptoms
Feline flu, symptoms and treatment of which causes many questions, has an incubation period of 2-10 days. The virus can be transmitted from a sick animal, for example, in the nursery, or from the carrier airborne path. The principle of virus penetration into the body as in humans - through the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and through the conjunctival of the eyes. More often is the contact option - through products, accessories for sleep, cups, etc.
A bright sign of feline influenza becomes a runny nose. Also among indicating the pathology of symptoms are called:
- increasing body temperature;
Also, the sick cat will be distinguished fatigue and weakness, it will be less eating or abandoning food at all. If the flu is caused by Calcivirus, it proceeds easier. The situation is greatly complicated if bacterial infection is added. Then the cat may develop:
- Chronic rhinitis.
This situation may occur if an outbreak is noted in the cat population.
Feline flu: treatment
Feline flu, the treatment of which must be carried out necessarily, requires an integrated approach. To start a sick pet, it is necessary to select from others if there are such in the house. The treatment room should be without drafts. The entire treatment system is appointed veterinarian. And it is important to understand that the drugs for people are not suitable for animals.
If we consider the general principle of treatment, then the following drugs are prescribed:
- immunomodulators that enhance the protective forces of the body;
- symptomatic therapy in the form of droplets, ointments and sprays;
- antiviral therapy;
- Antipyretic therapy, if the cat torments the heat.
If a secondary infection is developing, antibiotics are offered. And the owner will have to follow the observance of the drinking regime to avoid deadly dehydration. Sometimes you have forcibly. If the cat refuses meals and is already close to exhaustion, he may need dropper.
Feline flu is the disease is not fatal in itself for four-legged, but entailing difficult consequences in the case of complications. Therefore, it is necessary as soon as possible to apply for qualified help and carry out all activities prescribed by the veterinarian.
The feeling of pain in the lower part of the abdomen doctors belong to non-specific symptoms that can appear both against the background of various diseases and innocuous physiological states. At the same time, the disease localization is not always a direct projection of the affected organ, therefore, to establish a true cause of uncomfortable sensations, a comprehensive diagnosis is needed.
Why hurts the abdominal
In most clinical cases, the manifestation of pain in the lower abdomen is a consequence of the impaired operation of urinary and digestive organs. But there are other serious diseases that are manifested by a similar symptom. Regardless of gender affiliation, doctors distinguish the following reasons for such pains in women and men:
- Appendicitis. Sharp pain appears in the right iliac area. With an abnormal arrangement of internal organs, the syndrome may appear on the left side. If the cause of uncomfortable sensations was appendicitis, a person, nausea and vomiting and vomiting appear, in addition to his stomach pain. If the patient was diagnosed with appendicitis in chronic form, pain at the bottom of the abdomen will be not sharp, but weak, often navigating.
- Diverticulit . With perforation of the protrusion on the wall of the sigmoid gut, pain appear similar to the sensations in appendicitis. But when the diverticulite pains spread to the entire bottom of the abdomen.
- Inflammation of the mucous bladder . For such pathology, the gradual increase in painful syndrome is characterized: a person is worried about stinging in the lower abdomen. Against the background of pathology, high temperature and urination rapidly appear.
- Acute urinary delay . Pathology is characterized by the emergence of a mechanical barrier on the path of urine outflow: stones in the bladder or neoplasm in the urinary system. Sharp pain is clearly localized by 2 fingers below the Pup. A person feels a good bladder overcrowded, but when you hike in the toilet urine does not come out of it. The condition requires immediate help of physicians, since there is a possibility of breaking this organ.
- Cystitis. For the clinical picture of this disease, the localization of pain over the pubic area is characterized, their character is usually acute, while the syndrome can irradiate into other zones of the abdomen.
- Chronic urethritis. The uncomfortable feelings in this case are described as increasing, but non-messengers.
- Infringement of groin hernia. Pain syndrome in this case develops quickly, usually after the unusual physical activity of a person - raising too heavy item, performing exercises without preliminary preparation, etc. The painful syndrome is quite sharp, but at the same time its location is lubricated, so the patient can not always Point into place pain. The infringement is accompanied by diarrhea, which a few hours later goes into vomiting.
- Inflammatory kidney defeat . Against the background of strong pain at the bottom of the abdomen, the person appears an elevated temperature, chills, fever can develop.
- Acute intestinal obstruction . Pains appear suddenly, the patient is tormented by constipation and increased gas formation, in which gases do not depart and cause intestinal colic, weakness develops.
- An irritable bowel syndrome. This is a chronic disease in which a person is often concerned about the pain at the bottom of the abdomen, violation of the intestinal behavior (unfortunate diarrhea or constipation) and meteorism.
- Pathology of colon Inflammatory nature: ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease. The character of pain in this case is pronounced, appears against the background of elevated temperature, often accompanied by a violation of the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Flashing disease . This state is developing after the operations in the field of peritoneum or a small pelvis. The abdominal abdominal pain becomes chronic and seriously treatable.
- Malignant formations in the urinary system , intestine or abdominal area. Pains are an indicator of the transition of the disease in a heavy stage. Syndrome can be distributed on those areas where metastases appear - groin, loin, spine, etc.
The causes of such a symptom can be various diseases associated with the defeat of many organs and systems. In addition to the listed pathologies provoking pain, the factor may be exchanged, hormonal, mental and many other violations in the body. Therefore, in the event of such pain syndrome, it is recommended to contact a specialist and get a comprehensive diagnosis.
Causes of pain at the bottom of the belly in women
Women are much more often encountered with intelligible feelings at the bottom of the abdomen, which in all representatives of the beautiful gender manifest themselves with different intensity. We are talking about premenstrual pains periodically emerging in certain cycle phases. Such pains more often have the character of spasms and do not need treatment (with the exception of rare cases, when pain is very worried about a woman). However, to facilitate the state of doctors, they recommend drinking spasmolitics discharged by a gynecologist.
Other causes of pain at the bottom of the abdomen are serious diseases that require medical care and treatment:
- Inflammation of reproductive organs: in the uterus, ovaries, phallopy pipes, vagina.
- Menalgia or Algodismenorrhea - pathologies, in which women in a certain phase of the menstrual cycle appear strongest pain at the bottom of the abdomen.
- Infectious diseases and intoxication.
- The sharping of the cervical canal, which leads to a violation of blood outflow during menstruation.
- Ovarian breaking with or without hemorrhage.
- The increasing myoma of the uterus, especially towards the peritoneum or uterus, or necrosis of her fabrics.
- Breaking cysts.
- Drive the legs of the appendages of the uterus or cyst located in the field of small pelvis.
- Endometriosis, parameters or adexit.
- Incorrectly installed intrauterine spiral.
In some cases, pain at the bottom of the abdomen appear in women due to the reception of medicines containing hormones, such as contraceptive oral contraceptives. In such cases, there is hypersulating the ovarian function, which provokes pain syndrome. For this reason, at the reception at the gynecologist with complaints of pain at the bottom of the abdomen, it is necessary to report all medicines that a woman accepted in recent months.
Pain at the bottom of the belly in pregnant women
If the pain at the bottom of the belly appeared in a pregnant woman in the first trimester, this may indicate the physiological process associated with stretching the muscles of the peritoneum and a small pelvis as a result of intensive growth of the uterus. But this symptom can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy, which is dangerous by the rupture of the fallopian tube and the development of peritonitis. With ectopic pregnancy, the painful syndrome at the bottom of the abdomen will be accompanied by weakness, dizziness, pulling pains in the rectum.
If a woman began in early pregnancy in the early pregnancy of a belly on the background of minor bleeding from the vagina, you need to urgently apply for medical care. With a high probability, the miscarriage begins, which can be prevented by timely appeal to the doctor.
Pains at the bottom of the abdomen on 2 and 3 trimesters, accompanied by abundant bleeding, can be a sign of the placenta detachment. Such an outcome is dangerous for the fetus and usually appears after the fall in the pregnant or impact in the stomach.
In the last weeks of pregnancy, when painfully the abdomen appears, we can talk about the generic process. But in some cases, the syndrome appears due to the exacerbation of gynecological pathologies.
Pain at the bottom of the belly in men
The appearance of pain syndrome in this area in men can have both the general reasons described above and characteristic only by representatives of strong sex. One of the common diseases in men over 35 years old, which causes pain, is prostatitis. The appearance of pain syndrome indicates that the inflammatory process has already moved into the stage of exacerbation and requires treatment. This often happens in men who ignore the first signs of prostatitis.
With inflammation of the prostate gland, the tolerant pains in the lower area of the abdomen are first felt. Over time, they become more pronounced, sometimes sharp, given to the zone of testicles and groin. Discomfort is enhanced during urination. If it does not treat prostatitis in time, the man risks to face another, no less serious disease - the prostate adenoma.
One of his clinical manifestations is also a painful syndrome at the bottom of the abdomen. In this case, pain in this case is permanently and associated with the squeezing of the urethra. A man can independently recognize the prostate adenoma: against the background of chronic pains at the bottom of the belly, a rapid night and day urinary appears. Pathology requires immediate appeal to the doctor.
The painful syndrome in the lower abdomen appears when inflammation in the testicles or appendages. The pain wears an increasing character, gives in the groin and can be accompanied by an increase in temperature.
In some cases, pain in men appear after the suffered infectious diseases of the genital paths, scarletins, influenza or parotitis. In this case, in addition to soreness at the bottom of the abdomen, men complain of violation of urination, diskcomport in the field of scrotum, which may appear scarce allocations of inserts from the urethra.
Character of pain and possible causes
When the abdominal appears, an important factor for determining their cause provoked is the description of the nature of the painful syndrome:
- With grapple-shaped pains, colic, which patients describe as strong, cutting, are often diagnosed by the spasms of the smooth muscles of the "tubular" organs.
- Chronic character pains are cholecystitis or urolithiasis.
- When painful syndrome appears suddenly and immediately is strong, there is an appendicitis, diverticulitis, severe intoxication, intestinal obstruction or infection.
- If the pain is characterized as a smoothly increasing, which over time acquires a rather strong character, suggest inflammatory processes of various localization.
- Strong pains resurrected after urination are in inflammatory processes in the urinary system.
- If the pain is characterized as acute and common to the entire bottom of the abdomen, while discomfort disappears after defecation, suspected an irritable bowel syndrome.
When contacting the doctor, it is important to recall any details related to pain syndrome: when it began, under what conditions, other accompanying symptoms, etc. Only in this case, the specialist will be able to quickly make a diagnosis and appoint a suitable treatment, which will allow to get rid of the right treatment pain.
- Inflammation of the frontal sickle
- Varieties of Frontitis
- Symptoms of Frontitis
- Exacerbations of Frontitis
- Frontitis: Complications and consequences
- Treatment methods
- Treatment at home
- Punch at Frontitis
- Recommendations after puncture operation
- Preparations of treatment of Frontitis
The most common consequences of transferred (and unabiliated!) Walled diseases are sinusites. Unlike conventional rhinitis (runny nose), in which the nasal mucosa is inflated, the inflammation affects the incomplete sinuses.
One of these sinuses are the frontal, which are located on the left and right from the center of the frontal bone above their eyes. Inflammation of the mucous membranes of the frontal sinuses is the front (from Frontalis - "frontal") or frontal (frontal) sinusitis. Often it is called "Opening Spring", however, the exact name of this disease is the "opth bird sinusit" or "frontititis".
In recent years, the number of cases of the frontal sinusitis has increased, while the increase in the incidence of chronic form has been marked. This pathology is mainly found in childhood. Among adult disease are more prone to men.
Inflammation of the frontal sickle
The causes of inflammation can be viruses (rinovirus, adenovirus, coronavirus), bacteria (staphylococcus, streptococcus, hemophilic stick) or fungi, which penetrate the nasal cavity.
The transferred rhinitis, the nasopharynk infection, the inflammatory process in other sinuses of the nose (for example, in gaymorovy), ozane, seasonal allergies, decrease in immunity during supercooling or stress, nasal injuries, curvature of the nasal partition, the ingredient hit, polyps, cysts in the nasal cavity - All this can cause frontitis.
Opnimy sinusitis occurs in the presence of certain factors associated with the living conditions and human activity. So, the contaminated atmosphere, especially in the area of industrial enterprises, dusty and gas-free premises, harmful production or professional injuries (for example, borotraums of divers, submariners, pilots) lead to failures in the work of the body's immune system and, as a result, to frontititis.
To the development of the frontal sinusitis, the head of the head in the autumn-winter period can be dried in the unwillingness to wear a headdress, the inability is correctly mixed or even the overall exhaustion of the body.
The development of frontal sinusitis is characterized by the accumulation of pus in the sinuses, and this, in turn, is fraught with severe complications.
Varieties of Frontitis
Types of frontitis differ depending on the paths of infection, type and the time of development of pathology.
- A sharp front. It is characterized by a sudden appearance of the inflammatory process, the development is rapidly, the end of the disease is complete.
- Chronic front. It occurs as a consequence of a poorly cured acute form of the disease; Under it, long periods of exacerbation are replaced by short pauses of weakening symptoms.
- Allergic front. Immediate reaction to allergens: frequent sneezing, nose and eye itching, temperature increase may not be either low;
- Viral front. When exposed to the virus, a rapid rise of temperature begins, complaints about pain in the throat, sneezing, liquid translucent mucus appears.
- Bacterial front. In the bacterial attack, the temperature rises, but slowly; The patient does not sneeze, and the mucus is formed thick, with a characteristic tint.
- Catarial front. Declares itself in the bridge in the frontal area, nasal congestion; May not give complications, and can go to a more acute stage.
- Purulent front. The formation and accumulation of purulent content in the frontal sinuses adversely affects the patient's condition; Even the loss of consciousness is possible.
- Pneumatic. The special shape of the front, which is characterized by stretching the frontal sinus; At the same time, the air in the sinus comes, but there is no exit for it. In this case, inflammation may not be, and pain in the frontal part will be felt.
Regardless of the type of front, it may affect or one sinus (right or left) or to be bilateral when both sinuses are involved in the inflammatory process.
Symptoms of Frontitis
Opnimy sinusitis - serious disease. The development of pathology signals its characteristic symptoms:
- headache. It can be spilled or localized in a certain place (frontal part, near the eyebrows);
- Increased temperature (up to 40 ° C) with fever in children and chills in adults;
- nasal congestion, difficulty breathing, decrease or absence of smell (hyposimy / anosmium);
- Problems with vision, tearing, developing lights;
- accumulation of mucus in nasal strokes, difficulty removal;
- redness and swelling of the skin over the bridge and centuries;
- The appearance of dental pain and ears pain;
- Total weakness and dizziness.
Timely appeal to the otolaryngologist will help put the correct diagnosis and distinguish:
Symptoms of acute frontitis
- In the slopes of the head down, an intensive headache appears;
- selection from the nasal mucus strokes painted in yellow or green;
- The appearance of edema around the eyes;
- Strong headache can be given in ears and whiskey;
Symptoms of chronic frontitis
- The course of the disease passes parietally: remissions are replaced by exacerbation of the disease;
- With exacerbations, symptoms of acute frontitis appear; With remission, pressure and severity are preserved in the frontal part of the head, which is amplified during inclination and loads;
- Pulsating pain appears in the temples; worried about a permanent headache;
- There are discharge from the nose, often they have impurities in pus and blood; But there is no feeling of complete congestion;
- Evenkers are preserved, the pressure in the eyes;
- In the mornings, expectoration of sputum and nausea may appear on the back of the throat.
- fatigue raised.
One of the main indicators of the development of the pathological process at the front is the temperature. With acute form, which, with proper treatment, it lasts 3 weeks, hyperthermia can reach 38 ° C - 40 ° C. In chronic form, the temperature may be insignificant or absent at all. But the lack of temperature in front of the frontal sinusitis does not testify to recovery, because characteristic pain persists.
The main signs of the disease with frontal sinusitis are constant new headaches. They carry the nature of cutting, compressing, pulsation, amplifying when head slips forward or performing physical exertion. Sensity may appear due to vibration when traveling in transport.
In the supercooling or consequences of ARVI in the frontal sinus, the pressure increases, the pain is growing. Insomnia and mental tension, overwork and receive coffee or alcohol can enhance headaches even without exacerbating the disease. The pain becomes unbearable, neurological.
The most intense point of pain in the forehead pain is noted above the nose (above 2 cm). If one of the sinuses is inflamed, the pain is stronger than on the one hand. When tapping on the forehead, there is a good pain. In the presence of inflammation when pressed on the surplus fabric, pain will stay long.
Exacerbations of Frontitis
If therapeutic actions have begun not on time, the symptoms of the disease are intensified, intoxication of the body increases. Hyperthermia, a sense of breakdown, general poor well-being can coherent with dizziness and vegetative disorders.
There is secondary inflammation of the lacrimal bag (dacryocystitis). Polyps, fistulas, tumor formations (cholesterol) and mucous cysts (mukucele) may appear in the frontal sinuses.
All this contributes to the appearance of ulcers on the walls of the sinuses, and the infection can penetrate the periosteum and bone.
Frontitis: Complications and Consequences
The chronic stage of the front is dangerous by its complications. Transferred ARVI or a simple cold often causes an aggravation of the disease, which lasts about three weeks.
When moving the front to the chronic stage, the risk of penetration of purulent sinuses through the rear walls inside the skull. The consequence of this may be the hardest purulent meningitis or abscess.
If the purulent infection penetrates through the thin bottom wall of the sinuses, the societies will seriously suffer.
These complications are very dangerous, as they can lead to a fatal outcome.
The consequences of the unabiliated front are affected by other organs and lead to inflammatory processes in almonds, bone tissue and tissues of the heart muscle, conjunctivitis and damage to the optic nerve, otitis or pneumonia.
Only a otolaryngologist can be delivered to the correct diagnosis. Inspection of the patient using a special toolkit (rososcopy and endoscopy), the implementation of ultrasound, x-ray and thermography can determine the condition of the mucous membrane, the volume and structure of the frontal sinuses, as well as the occurrence of infection.
Blood analysis, bacteriological and cytological research will complement the clinical picture and will help to outline the treatment of the patient.
Samples may also need allergens. In difficult cases, the advice of the ophthalmologist and the neurologist are necessary.
If there is no testimony for surgery, the treatment of frontitis is carried out conservatively.
- After diagnosis, proven therapeutic methods are selected:
- Reception of antibiotics;
- fighting swelling;
- the use of antihistamine preparations, drops and sprays from a cold;
- washing and irrigation by salt solutions, sounding, nasal shower, introduction of tampons;
Physiotherapeutic measures (inhalation, UHF, etc.).
Treatment at home
Such treatment allows only a doctor with a light form of the disease. Patients are prescribed drugs and issued recommendations that need to strictly perform.
This applies to various washes and inhalations that can be performed at home, using folk remedies.
The most famous - inhalations. This is an inhalation of vapors of the heralds of medicinal herbs (chamomile, bay leaf) with the addition of several droplets of essential oils (eucalyptus, tea tree). Inhalations can be carried out using boiled potatoes (potatoes need to be cleaned).
Punch at Frontitis
Without a puncture, you can clean the sinuses and introduce therapeutic preparations with the help of a special yamik catheter. If the front is moving into a heavy protracted stage, it is required to conduct a puncture. This will make it possible to clean the sinuses from the pus.
In more launched cases, the operation of trepanopunction is required, in which a special tube (cannula) is introduced into the hole of the sinuse. With its help, the sinuses are washed and the necessary antibiotic is introduced.
Such surgical interventions are carried out under local anesthesia.
In particularly severe cases, an open operation is assigned.
Recommendations after puncture operation
After the operation for 4-5 days the patient is prescribed vesseloring drops. Over the wound, it is necessary to carefully care about the instructions of the doctor and take care of colds and other viral diseases.
If the pain after the puncture does not pass within a few days or the wound badly heals, you need a doctor consultation.
Preparations of treatment of Frontitis
Drug treatment prescribes a doctor depending on the type of disease, the characteristics of the disease and the patient's history.
If the disease provoked bacteria, antibiotics are prescribed. The duration of their application is -7 - 10 days. In easy cases, sprays with antibiotics or pills are prescribed. In severe cases, or preparations of a wide range of action, or, after carrying out all analyzes, use narrow-controlled antibiotics.
You can enter antibiotics intramuscularly and intravenously. Sometimes the medicine is introduced directly through the frontal bone.
In the treatment of antibiotics, drugs are assigned to maintain intestinal microflora.
If the front is the result of viral lesion or allergies, antibiotics cannot be applied.
In such cases, antihistamines are prescribed.
Good results gives the use of sulfonamides or homeopathic agents.
- To avoid such a serious illness, like a front, it is necessary:
- seriously refer to the treatment of any cold;
- The same attention is paid to the treatment of colds, as well as nasopharynx diseases;
- constantly rinse the nose with sea water;
- Proper nutrition, compliance with the drinking mode, the use of the required dialing of vitamins;
- dressed in season, avoiding supercooling and drafts;
- support immunity (to sleep for 8 hours, adhere to the regime of labor and recreation);
- Avoid the injuries of the head and nasal partition;
- be in the fresh air, especially in the coniferous forest, maintain physical form;
- Support a healthy microclimate in the house: constant ventilation, humidification, especially during the heating season;
- Spa treatment;
If the disease is suspected immediately contact the otolaryngologist.
Opnimy sinusitis (in the people - "Lessing Sprinkle") is a complex and dangerous disease, which is fraught with many complications and serious health problems. It is important to comply with precautions to prevent its development from a conventional cold or ARVI. If the first symptoms of the disease appeared, it is important to consult a doctor as soon as possible: a rich arsenal of modern methods of treatment will help eliminate the problem without resorting to surgical intervention and not bringing to the development of chronic form.
The body of any mammal in its structure is approximately the same: similar physiological processes proceed in it. Like people, cats can sneeze, yawning or ick. But sometimes an ordinary chich in a pet testifies to serious health problems.
1. Why does the cat begins to sneeze
- Non-hazardous reasons
- Causes requiring attention and treatment
2. Warning symptoms, including nasal bleeding
3. How to cure pet
- at home
- Visiting vengery
4. How to protect pets in the risk group
Why a cat begins to sneeze
Our pets, especially thoroughbred beasts - delicate creation. Sometimes they can snap from ordinary drafts: to become sluggish, there is little, to temperature, hard to lift, outcomes from the eyes or nose. Sneezing and coating nose - peculiar "indicators" of possible diseases. At the first of their manifestations, the owner is obliged to figure out why the cat sneezes, although before that he felt fine.
Conditionally reasons for sneezing in cats can be divided into non-hazardous, that is, not pose a threat to the health of the animal, and serious, requiring careful treatment in the clinic and attentive care at home.
Non-hazardous reasons If the cat is unable to sneeze - what can it be? Most likely, the only attack is caused by a non-hazardous cause, and not hard to worry. Here
Normal home dust. It happens, the cat sneezes often trite because of dust in the house. In its natural curiosity, animals love to explore new places, secluded corners, small spaces where dust accumulates. In this case, the general cleaning will help - so you will deliver a mustache friend from an unpleasant silence and sigh yourself with full breasts.
Household chemicals can provoke an unpleasant process for the animal. Pay attention to the fresheners, dishware products, washing powders, perfume, deodorants, special "chemistry" for animals - in a word, for everything that sharp or repulsive odors can exude.
Some products can also be written off with accounts, such as citrus, onions, garlic, seasonings, alcohol, vinegar. Curious creatures have excellent smell and immediately sharp smells. Sometimes the cat is constantly sneezing because of the unlocked seasonings or orange crusts.
Cold or runny nose. Our four-legged friends, like the owners, can pick up a cold with a slight draft. Symptoms of the disease will be similar to human: temperature rise, lethargy, rejection of food, periodic sneezing, nasal congestion, snot, constant drowsiness, too hot nose and pillow pads. Therefore, it is better to avoid purge, frequent activation of the air conditioner, bath procedures during the cold season.
Since our home friends explore everything interesting for them through the sense of smell, in their spout can get a foreign body or a small midge, which will cause an involuntary reaction.
The features of the building of the face in extremals are caused by a constant runny nose and laid nose. If your pet belongs to the number of breeds with a shortened nose - it is likely that the whole thing is in anatomical feature.
If the sneezing attacks are repeated repeatedly even after eliminating the factors mentioned, and veterinarian should be visited.
Causes requiring attention and treatment
As a rule, pathological causes are accompanied by other symptoms that allow us to distinguish between the usual cold or irritation of the mucous membrane and a serious disease. Viral infections
(Herpes, Calcivirosis, leukemia, etc.) at the launched stage lead to severe complications, such as pneumonia, arthritis, rinotracheit. In the risk area there are kittens, pregnant individuals, animals of old age or from shelters. Such diseases often end with a fatal outcome. Infectious diseases
. The symptoms do not appear immediately, but the animal must be treated from accompanying ailments that worsen the condition. Further refuse kidneys, liver. Many animals die within two weeks after the appearance of the first signs. Fungal diseases
, for example, aspergillosis - and the main symptom of him is a runny nose. From the nose is high, viscous mucus with a small amount of dead tissues. The cat does not give to forgive the nose and fall, since the pressure of these places causes pain. The earlier the owner will suspect the wrong and attribute a pet to the vet, the better. Tumors or nasal polips
Asthma , whose main symptoms are abundant incessant discharge from the nose, its constitution, breathing problems, frequent sneezing, deforming the muzzle. In the risk area there are adults of 9-10 years.
. Our neat-striped, like people, are also subject to this fear. Often, the owners think that the fluffy friend is fed to food or wool, so coughing, scribets. This may be like this, but if everything happens systematically, it is worth visiting the brank. Problems with teeth
- Probable reason why cats sneeze. Inflammation and related various diseases cause sneeze, salivation, animal sniffs and snorts, shakes his head. Glisters infection
. Helmintosis can manifest in different ways, including a runny nose with wheezing. As a rule, we are talking about pulmonary or heartworms, which can be deadly dangerous - if it does not start treatment in time.
The above reasons are the most common, for which the cat sneezes and rolls out unusual behavior. It is worth considering at the same time, to which breed it belongs: if it is a tribal beast, then the risk of picking up infection is higher, since such individuals are often weakened immunity. Independently understand the nature of the process is hard, so it is always better to turn to competent specialists.
Warning symptoms, including nasal bleeding The owner should carefully watch the animal, which, except for permanent sneezing, shows other
Signs of the disease:
makes wipes or approval - any symptoms of difficulty breathing;
experiencing lethargy, appetite is reduced or absent;
drinking a lot;
susceptible to the disorder of the chair or vomit;
has bloody discharge from the nose;
His eyes will be watered, of them and from the nose will be frozen.
In the case of the blood expirations from the nose, we are talking about internal damage to the nasopharynx. This includes both ease of healing injuries and more serious reasons - neoplasms or polyps.
In more rare cases, nasal bleeding can be caused by damage to the oral cavity - injury or dental diseases. With any situation, if the sneezing cat in the discharge from the nose was discovered blood - it is worth showing a specialist.
When the question is why the cat often sneezes and what it can be, only the vet will answer exactly - it is impossible to put it yourself. Everything that the owner can make is to notice dangerous symptoms in time and go along with a pet to the branch.
How to cure pets
Often, the owners are wondering: "The cat sneezes what to do at home?" Four friend can be cured at home if he is not sick of serious illness, threatening health.
First, get rid of draft indoors. Arrange the pet cozy, warm place for sleep and rest. It is advisable to disturb him once again during the disease. Let's abundant drinking and preparations recommended by the doctor. Never search for self-medication, do not offer without consultation veterinarian tablets intended for people. This is fraught with a lot of problems, since "human" pills are not designed for such a small weight. - Overdose or strong allergic reaction is possible.
In the case when allergic has manifested itself, try to find an allergen and eliminate his presence to the maximum in the house. Sometimes your favorite does not fit the toilet filler - try changing it to another. If you started the general cleaning, do not spray household chemicals near the pet: close it in the room, on the balcony, give to a friend or neighbors for this time so as not to provoke an unwanted process once again.
When contacting with sick animals, high risk of infection with viral infections or rabies. This is especially true for our smaller brothers, which in the summer will be taken to the country. Therefore, do not neglect by vaccinations. Once a quarter is obligatory to degelminting, because the animals sitting can be infected with the eggs of worms through dirty shoes, clothes, bags, bicycles, strollers. And the most important advice - with the slightest suspicion of the ailment, go to the veterinarian.
Visit the vessels and destination of the doctor
Visits to veterinary hospitals must be made at least once a year. This is done as for the prevention and timely detection of dangerous diseases. Depending on the type of illness, the specialist will select effective drugs that contribute to the speedy recovery.
If the pet has an ordinary cold and runny nose, then it will insert injections, antibiotics, animal droplets and observation by the doctor during the week. If it is allergic, then antihistamine can be prescribed or special soothing ointments with affected skin cover.
In exacerbation of viral infections, antibacterial drugs, specific serums, antibiotics, protein-vitamin and mineral complexes for maintaining immunity are prescribed. Treatment of fungal diseases begins with testing for the detection of the type of fungus, after which the veterinarian allows the use of sulfur ointment, iodine, green, antifungal vaccines, iodide potassium.
With serious cases of onco-scales of nasal sinuses, radiation therapy are used, chemotherapy in a complex with medicines that stimulate the work of the immune system.
It is impossible without inspecting a pet to diagnose and prescribe treatment. Any qualified veterinarian will confirm this - and even refuses to consult on the phone, inviting the owner with a pet at the "full-time bet".
How to Protect Pet in Risk Group
The risk group includes kittens, young, pregnant individuals, cats, who have suffered various operations, beasts of old age and especially "long-livers." Starting from 2 months of age, all kittens make vaccinations against viral diseases, since their organism is still increasing, without persistent immunity. The following procedure is repeated after 21 days. Next, be vaccinated annually.
After operations (sterilization, castration), animals decrease immunity, it leads to infection with respiratory and other infections. Therefore, the owner must closely monitor the state of his pet and make vaccination in time. Even if the animal lives at home and never goes to the street, but at the same time it is in the risk group, it is important to make vaccinations regularly every year, because it can easily get infected through human clothing or shoes on which malicious organisms travel from the street.
An important factor in the prevention of diseases that cause sneezing is high-quality food. Today, many diverse brands are represented on the market: from cheap to expensive, from large manufacturers to new firms. It is better not to save and choose a holistic feed (a mixture of a new generation made of products intended for people on special technologies without adding dyes, flavors, offal) or premium class. In their compositions, they include the most necessary elements, minerals, proteins, fats, carbohydrates.
In such manufacturers, there are always a large selection of balanced feeds for any group of animals (for kittens, pregnant women, allergic, sterilized, elderly animals, with urolithiasis and so on), the packaging shows clear instructions, in which quantities and how to give food according to Weight.
If the cat constantly sneezes, the reasons can be found a lot - but only one can be true. It will determine the veterinarian. If you notice that your Kotofey sneezed a couple of times and snorted, there are no reasons for concern - most likely something went to the nose. But if the process was accompanied by concomitant symptoms, such as tearing, highlighting from mouth or eyes, lethargy, rejection of food, then it is worth scoring the alarm. It is better to pass through and once again take your pet to the vet, than a long time and persistently treat the real problem.
The article is informational. Contact the veterinarian!
IMPORTANT!Information from this section cannot be used for self-diagnosis and self-treatment. In case of pain or other exacerbation of the disease, diagnostic studies should appoint only the attending physician. To make a diagnosis and proper appointment of treatment, you should contact your attending physician. Definition
The SARS-COV-2 virus is distributed in microscopic particles of fluid secreted by a sick person during cough, sneezing, talking, singing or heavy breathing and enters into the mucous membranes, mouth, or an eye of another person.In addition, the virus can also be distributed by a domestic pathway when particles with a virus located on surfaces or objects, through hands fall on the mucous respiratory tract. Transmission of infection with an aerosol path occurs in closed, crowded and poorly ventilated rooms. The air-dust (aerosol) transmission path is implemented due to the distribution of aerosols weighted in the air (kernels), the size of which is <5 microns. Aerosols due to their small size can be transferred over long distances and stay in the air for several hours. It must be remembered that the aerosol-producing devices (nebulizers, halochemers, etc.) is prohibited for use in health institutions during the Pandemic period COVID-19.
- Symptoms COVID-19 light shape
- The most common symptoms
- The main symptom (80-90%) is any (even subfebrile - 37-37.5 ° C) an increase in body temperature.
- Increased fatigue (40-50%).
- Less common symptoms
- Sudden loss of smell and / or taste (60-80%).
- Connection of the nose or moderate Rinorea (5%).
- Conjunctivitis or eye redness (1-2%).
- Mountain pain (14%).
- Headache, dizziness (8-14%). Immediately at the end of the incubation period, migraines of varying degrees of severity may appear.
- Pain in joints and muscles (11-15%).
- Rash on the skin (8%).
- Those who have suffered a COVID-19 infection in a light form, compare the sensations with the flow of an ordinary respiratory disease.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 with severe and medium severity
- Shortness of breath, rapid breathing (55%).
- Cough enhancement, sputum appearance (30-35%).
- Hemopes (5%).
- Loss of appetite (20%).
- Concision confusion (9%).
- Sensation of compression and plow in the chest (> 20%).
- The body temperature is above 38 ° C (80%) more than 5 days.
- Blood saturation with oxygen according to Pulse oximetry (SPO2) ≤ 95% (up to 20%).
- Vitamin D deficiency
oppressed conditionSleep disorders. Important! Symptoms may not be detected during the COVID-19 incubation period or manifest itself in any combination (for example, no temperature). The exact diagnosis is set by the doctor according to the results of the surveys. In patients over 65 years old, an atypical picture of a disease can be observed, which includes delirium (clouding consciousness), speech disorders, motor disorders, as well as heavier and rare neurological complications - stroke, inflammatory brain lesions and others. Most (about 80%) patients who appear symptoms of the disease, recover without hospitalization. Approximately 15% of patients develop a serious form of a disease in which oxygen therapy is necessary, and in 5% is an extremely severe form requiring treatment under conditions of intensive therapy. The differences of the new coronavirus disease COVID-19 from ORVI and flu
- COVID-19 also belongs to ORVI - acute respiratory viral infections characterized by similar symptoms: cough, runny nose, temperature rise, headache, all sore throat. The most clearly pronounced clinical picture cause influenza viruses, paragrippa, adenoviruses. Coronavirus can proceed in a more severe form than other ORVIs, leading to complications and even a fatal outcome. That is why it is extremely important to distinguish a new type of coronavirus from relatively innocuous cold.
- What is the difference between Coronavirus from ORVI
- A longer incubation period. For ARVI, there are 2-3 days enough to move to the acute phase, the coronavirus is required up to 2 weeks.
- Unlike other sharp respiratory diseases, the coronavirus is observed by a low 37-37.5 ° C body temperature, which can be kept relatively long (up to 7 days).
- Cough when infected with coronavirus is often a long, dry, painful and may be accompanied by pain in the chest.
- What is the difference of coronavirus from influenza
- It should be noted that COVID-19 and flu have a lot in common:
- transmitted by air-drip and contact path;
- Intestinal disorders may occur.
- Main differences:
The flow of COVID-19 in children of different ages:From 1 year to 3 years The infection is usually manifested as a slight ailment. The characteristic symptoms of COVID-19 are not observed. Sometimes there is a loss of appetite, which passes after 2-3 days and does not affect the general well-being of the baby. From 3 to 7 years Children at this age are sick about seven days and recover without complications. They may have probing voice and easy nasal congestion. There is no cough, rare sneezes are not excluded.
From 7 to 17 yearsJunior schoolchildren and adolescents may have a slight increase in body temperature and easy malaise. Dry cough is possible, even less often - headache.
- According to Rospotrebnadzor, a slight form of the disease is usually due to the strong immunity of the patient.
- The immune system of children and adolescents is usually well prepared for combating viruses. They can get infected, but the disease occurs in a softer form or asymptomatic.
- Stages of the development of the disease, taking into account the symptoms
- Symptoms of coronavirus in an adult by day
- 1-3rd day. The disease begins with a slight ailment, a slight increase in temperature, nasal congestion and muscle pain, as with ORVI or flu.
- 3-5th day. Increases body temperature, messenger, surface cough is possible. Maybe the smell of smell, and taste sensations change greatly. Digestive disorders arise, including diarrhea. This period is considered to be climing a light form of COVID-19.
12-14th day. With COVID-19 75% of patients with viral pneumonia begin to take an amendment on average after 2 weeks from the beginning of the disease. However, those who develop a severe form of the disease, artificial ventilation of the lungs may be required.14-30 day. To cure from severe pneumonia caused by coronavirus, it takes an average of two weeks from the moment of the onset of a serious complication.