Created: 09.04.2019 Updated: 17.02.2021 19:32:20
* Review of the best according to the editorial board of expertology.ru. About selection criteria. This material is subjective, does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Every third Russian borrower uses the car loan service, and this is not surprising. With such a financial product, there is no need to postpone the purchase of a car for an indefinite period, save money or borrow it from friends and acquaintances. After receiving a positive response to the application and completing the contract, you can drive the selected car on the same day. The features of such a loan can be described as follows:
- The purchased vehicle always acts as a pledge. A large percentage of approvals is explained by the fact that the bank at any time in case of violation of the terms of repayment can sell property, in this case - a car.
- An obligatory condition of the contract is to make an initial payment. But today you can find offers without this item, but with an increased interest on the loan.
- The amount is transferred directly to the seller, so the borrower cannot spend the funds for other purposes.
- The bank's requirement is the availability of a CASCO insurance policy, the cost of which can be immediately included in the requested loan amount.
- An individual purchases non-commercial vehicles for their own use.
- Strong competition in the market leads to loyalty of banks to customers and softening of credit conditions. This includes the pledge of not the purchased car, but of other property, 0% down payment, express loan for quick receipt of funds in your own possession, factoring.
- Almost all financial institutions offer a car loan service. At first glance, the conditions are clear everywhere, payments and interest are transparent. But there may be pitfalls, and when concluding a contract, the client is surprised to find out the final cost of the loan, which is an order of magnitude different from the expected one.
Our list includes 12 best banks that offer optimal lending conditions for both new and used cars. Borrowers and financial analysts confirm this. If you do not yet know which organization to cooperate with, then pay attention to the banks presented in the rating.
Rating of the best banks for car loans
The bank, which is popular among the population, is becoming the leader, offering simple conditions for obtaining a loan and profitable programs. The car will be in use immediately after the conclusion of the contract. It is enough to send an application via the Internet, receive confirmation and choose a vehicle. After it is checked by the employees of the financial institution, the money immediately goes to the card. The car is purchased without the participation of the bank. The borrower sends copies of documents confirming the purchase for registration as a pledge. Office visits are not required, since the bank does not have its own branches, but works through an agent network. The courier brings the card to the specified address, where the contract is signed.
The maximum loan amount is 2,000,000 rubles. Term - up to 60 months. Collection of certificates is not required. The client must provide only a Russian passport and a valid driver's license. The interest rate starts from 9.9%. The down payment is optional. If you have your own funds added to the borrowed funds, the conditions become more favorable.
According to reviews, this is the best bank where the procedure for obtaining a car loan is facilitated. You can consult with specialists around the clock. Free phone for all regions of the Russian Federation: 8 800 551 17 43.
Silver of the rating belongs to the bank, which has developed several profitable car loan programs for individuals. With their help, you can purchase new or used foreign cars or vehicles without a run of domestic production. The interest rate is set from 9.9% per annum. The maximum cost of a car is 3,000,000 rubles. The contract can be concluded for up to 5 years.
The main conditions of the bank: the borrower must be 21 years old, he must be a citizen of the Russian Federation, registered in the region where the financial institution is located, and have a work experience in the last place for at least 3 months. Only the selected car is accepted as a deposit without replacement for other property. The down payment on all tariffs is the same and amounts to 20%. All loans are issued without guarantors and additional fees.
According to reviews, the bank provides the most optimal conditions for the purchase of new vehicles in partner car dealerships. Many are satisfied with the cooperation with the bank. When concluding the contract, hidden payments did not appear. Customers noted that online banking is very convenient for keeping track of account balance and paying monthly fees online. Contact phone number: 8 800 250 57 57.
In third place in the rating is the largest financial institution, which is chosen for its reliability and stability. It provides a wide range of credit services, including the purchase of a car. The bank's branches are located throughout Russia. Requirements for the borrower are standard: the presence of a passport of the Russian Federation, age from 21 years, work experience in the last place from 3 months. There are a lot of tariffs, so you can always choose the most suitable one.
The Freedom of Choice car loan is popular. It is issued for the purchase of foreign vehicles. These can be new and used cars. The contract is concluded for a period of 1 to 5 years. The rate is 8% per annum. When providing a certificate of income confirmation, the initial payment is up to 19% (can be reduced to 0%), without it - up to 20%. The loan amount varies from 100,000 to 3,000,000 rubles. Without an insurance policy - up to 1.5 million rubles.
The purchased car remains pledged by the bank. Clients highlighted convenient online application, fairly quick decision making and contract execution, various lending options that are most beneficial for the borrower. Phone for additional information: 8 800 100 24 24.
The fourth line of the rating is occupied by a financial institution that helps to fulfill a dream and purchase a car under profitable lending programs. The application is sent through the website or is made out at the bank branches. In case of a positive decision, the client provides two identity documents. Salary certificates and guarantors are not required. The purchased car serves as a pledge.
The interest rate is calculated based on the individual assessment of the borrower and starts from 9.67% per annum. Cars can be either used or new. Compulsory CASCO insurance policy is not required. The down payment is optional. An exception if the client himself wants to use his own funds and add them to the borrowed funds. For a preliminary calculation, an express calculator is provided on the official website of the organization.
All respondents spoke highly of the bank's proposals. Among them, each has chosen the optimal one for himself. Many considered the extended term of the agreement to be an undoubted advantage: a loan can be issued for 7 years. A free call for all Russian telecom operators is available at 8 800 333 31 31.
"Europe Bank" ranks fifth among financial institutions providing the best conditions for a car loan. The interest rate starts at 10.87. The age limit has been reduced to 18 years. The maximum loan amount allows you to purchase business class cars at a price of up to RUB 6,000,000. After making a positive decision, the borrower must provide a package of documents, which includes a passport of the Russian Federation, a driver's license and a certificate of income.
Loan term - up to 5 years. The selected vehicle acts as a pledge. Payments are made in equal installments during the entire duration of the agreement. The down payment is required. It is 30% regardless of the tariff. You can choose domestic or foreign cars in the secondary market, or you can choose new cars without a run from official dealers.
According to reviews, a large percentage of borrowers receive approval. Although the bank makes higher demands, it also offers favorable conditions. Many people liked that this is one of the few institutions where you can get a car loan from the age of 18, and not from the age of 21. Borrowers noted a simple registration procedure, clear contractual obligations without hidden fees. For more information on the offered car loan programs, call: 8 800 700 77 75.
The sixth place in the rating was given to the bank, which offers a variety of financial products, including car loans. The interest rate is favorable and ranges from 10.4%. Tariffs provide an opportunity to purchase a new or used car of Russian or foreign production. For a vehicle without a run, you can get an amount of up to 5,000,000 rubles. The maturity is up to 7 years. The purchased car serves as a security.
Bank conditions: citizenship of the Russian Federation, age not less than 21 years old, permanent registration, total work experience of at least 1 year and at the last place of work - at least 4 months. Repayment is made by annuity payments. If the loan is closed early, no additional fees are charged. The borrower can choose a program in which the issuance of a CASCO policy is optional. In it, the amount is limited to 2,000,000 rubles. and the lending rate rises.
According to the respondents, the bank has developed interesting tariffs that satisfy different categories of citizens. The borrower can provide a standard package, or maybe only two documents for concluding an agreement. Making monthly payments is possible in various ways, which is also an undoubted advantage for clients. Phone for feedback with the operator: 8 800 250 50 50.
The reduced interest rates are offered by the bank, which is on the seventh line of our rating. You can calculate the cost of a car loan in an online calculator. The minimum rate is 8.88% per annum. It is provided to borrowers when purchasing a car from partner companies of a financial institution. The loan amount ranges from 60,000 to 4,000,000 rubles. It is possible to return borrowed funds within a period of up to 7 years.
The requirements for clients are as follows: age from 21 years old, citizenship of the Russian Federation, experience of at least 3 months in the last place of employment. The selected vehicle is issued as a deposit. You will not have to collect certificates of income and employment confirmation, they will not be required. Registration of a voluntary CASCO policy is mandatory in all lending programs.
The initial payment is provided for 10% in the "Light" package and 15% in the "Pro run". Online banking is very convenient for paying monthly payments online. Clients appreciated the favorable conditions. Many noted the quick response to the application and registration, the possibility of purchasing used and new cars, as well as the maximum assistance of employees in choosing the optimal package. Contact phone: 8 800 222 50 50.
A worthy eighth place in the rating was given to a bank with an impeccable financial reputation. It provides an opportunity for everyone who applies for a car loan to choose the most profitable and optimal one, therefore, many, regardless of income level, cooperate with this institution. The bank offers up to 8,000,000 rubles for the purchase of a car, which is an undoubted advantage for borrowers who want to purchase a high-class vehicle.
The application is considered within half an hour. After confirmation, the borrower provides a minimum package of documents. The tariffs are very varied. These include new and used vehicles. An express loan will allow you to leave by the chosen car on the day of signing the contract. Special programs will help you get a car of certain brands for use on very favorable terms. Details of the offer can be found on the website of the organization.
The minimum rate starts from 10.8% per annum. A down payment of 20% is required. According to the opinion of the respondents, this is one of the few banks with extended programs that customers choose to buy inexpensive used cars of the domestic auto industry, and high-profile foreign business class cars. To find out all the offers of UniCredit Bank, just dial the phone number: 8 800 200 73 00.
Bank of Moscow
Bank of Moscow is on the ninth line of the rating. He was highlighted by many respondents, as he provides free legal and credit assistance with any questions. The tariffs will satisfy the majority of those who apply to this financial institution. Interest rates depend on the individual assessment of each client. The minimum is 9.9% per annum. To use such a package, you must comply with the following conditions: an initial payment of 25% or more, a foreign car purchased with assembly in Russia, an average income level and the provision of a guarantee.
In other tariffs, the rate is higher, but the requirements are much lower. There are programs without compulsory CASCO insurance or without a down payment, there are packages for the purchase of new or used vehicles. The car becomes collateral for the entire duration of the contract.
According to analysts, this bank is suitable for people with an average and high income level, and to date, more than 40 favorable tariffs have been developed for them. You can calculate the preliminary cost of the loan in the online calculator. You can call the bank around the clock on weekdays, weekends and holidays at 8 800 333 88 93.
Those who prefer stability and financial reliability choose car loans in the largest bank in the country. Sberbank ranks tenth in our rating. The interest rate starts at 13.5. It is available for holders of salary or retirement cards. The maximum approved amount is RUB 5,000,000. These can be new or used cars of domestic or foreign brands. The contract is concluded for up to 5 years.
The application can be made in branches or online on the official website. A down payment is required in all programs provided. It is at least 15%. There are no fees after approval and disbursement of the loan. The bank offers various conditions, from which everyone will choose the most profitable for himself.
So, the higher the initial payment, the smaller the package of documents, and even with the maximum amount, a certificate of salary will not be required. Many customers have noted a convenient option, in which you can first get a positive response to the application, and then choose a car within 90 days. All tariffs and offers can be found on the website or you can find out about them by calling: 8 800 555 55 50.
The eleventh place in the rating was given to the bank, which has developed several successful programs for car loans. They allow various categories of citizens not to save up for a car, but to purchase it at favorable rates. The bank took into account the possibilities of all borrowers. For example, public sector employees can get a loan at a cost of 11.5% per annum. If it is issued without CASCO insurance, then the rate increases to 16%. The maximum amount for all tariffs is RUB 5,000,000. The client chooses cars without mileage or used Russian or foreign production.
The application is sent via the Internet or made at the office. With a positive decision, the contract is concluded in a short time. The borrower must provide a certificate of income. The minimum down payment is 20%. The loan repayment period is up to 60 months.
Many noted that the bank provides an opportunity for regular customers and holders of salary cards to receive a bonus at registration and take advantage of a discount of 0.5%. The borrowers have confirmed that there are no additional fees or commissions. The amount calculated before the conclusion of the contract does not increase at the time of its signing. All offers can be found on the website. Contact phone number: 8 800 100 11 11.
The rating is completed by a financial institution that enables borrowers to choose a favorable rate for a car loan. The rate starts at 8.31%. It can be used subject to the purchase of a vehicle from partner companies. The standard rate for other tariffs is 12.6% per annum. The maximum amount is not limited and depends on the client's ability to pay and the brand chosen by him. The loan repayment period is from 12 to 60 months.
The application can be sent through the Internet resource. Registration of the contract is available directly at the dealership. The borrower will need a Russian passport and a second identity document to choose from. Payments are made monthly in equal installments. Early repayment is possible without penalties and commissions.
Borrower requirements are standard: over 21 years of age, Russian citizenship, permanent registration. The initial payment is made in the amount of at least 20% of the amount. A voluntary CASCO insurance policy is required. Clients noted the convenient service, quick decision making. An unlimited amount was especially allocated, which can be used to purchase an expensive foreign car. For all questions, please call the phone number: 8 800 500 55 03.
Rate the article
Total Votes: 0, rating: 0
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Assistance in the selection of financial services and organizations
Not everyone can buy a new car at full price. In most cases, a bank loan is obtained for such a serious purchase. Only it is far from all future motorists that it is clear which is more profitable - a targeted car loan or a consumer loan.
Let's figure out what is the difference between these options and how you can save up to 10% of the price of a car when buying on credit.
How does a car loan differ from a consumer loan?
Globally, the difference is that a car loan is a targeted loan, the money from which can only be spent on buying a car. As a rule, the car remains pledged to the bank as a guarantee of debt repayment on time. If the borrower suddenly stops paying, the credit institution will take the car.
A consumer loan can be either targeted or not - then the money can be disposed of as you want. Often it is even given in cash.
Pros of a car loan
Interest rate lower - because there are fewer risks for the bank. He insures himself with a pledge, so he can offer more favorable conditions. If we compare it with a consumer loan without insurance and guarantors, the rates will be 3-10% lower, depending on the bank.
In addition, you can get a much larger amount than for a consumer loan without collateral, and the very likelihood of approval of a targeted car loan is higher.
Preferential programs - many car dealerships offer special prices for those who take out a car loan for certain brands, models or configurations. The rates for these programs are lower, so you can buy a car more profitably. True, there is a nuance - often the interest is reduced due to additional services and insurance, if not, the rate approaches the market average.
Government subsidies for car loans - under the state support program, you can get a 10% discount on the cost of the car, and for residents of the Far East it is 25%
You can buy a car with a subsidy only on certain conditions:
- the car must be assembled in Russia and cost up to 1.5 million rubles;
- the family has at least one child under the age of 18;
- if there are no children, those who buy a car for the first time can take advantage of the subsidy;
- you can also buy a new car under the trade-in program if the old car is less than 6 years old and has been owned for more than a year;
- employees of hospitals and clinics can also take advantage of state support.
An important point - the subsidy from the state concerns only the initial contribution, it does not finance the rates. Therefore, in order to earn more money, the bank can set a higher rate for a car loan with state support. In addition, not all institutions work with preferential programs.
No need for a large package of documents - most often enough passport, driver's license and completed application form. If a car dealership has an agreement with banks, you can apply for a car loan on the spot and immediately leave in a new car. In any case, it is better to clarify the document requirements in advance.
Cons of a car loan
An initial fee - on average 15–20% of the cost of the car. In some cases, its size can be up to half of the loan amount. For example, if you buy a car under a special program with a reduced interest rate.
The car is pledged by the bank - it cannot be sold or gifted. Also, after registration, some banks may require that the PTS be transferred for storage until the debt is repaid - this is additional insurance from defaulters.
In most cases, you need comprehensive insurance - the policy must be purchased annually for the entire loan term. As a rule, banks are allowed to include the price of insurance for the first year in the loan amount, but for the next one you will have to pay yourself and provide the policy to the institution. If the bank approves a loan without hull insurance, then, most likely, the interest rate on such a loan will be higher.
The loan is issued for a specific car - to buy Kia instead of Lada, if you suddenly change your mind, it will not work.
Car loan for a used car
You can also get a loan to buy a used car, but it must meet several requirements:
- complete serviceability - no external and internal damage;
- age not more than 5 years for Russian cars and 10 for foreign cars;
- the car must not be pledged for a car loan or other loan.
The mileage restrictions may differ from bank to bank, and you need to choose a used car at a car dealership, since it is very difficult to get a car loan to buy from a private person.
Consumer loan for a car
In case of a non-target consumer loan, the bank does not need a collateral. For this reason, the interest rate is higher than for a car loan. To obtain it, you need documents confirming the borrower's solvency, and in some cases even a guarantor.
The absence of collateral entails a particularly careful study of credit history. If a person has made delays in payments, he may be refused to issue even a relatively small amount.
Advantages of a consumer loan
These are, in fact, the disadvantages of a targeted car loan. Money can be spent on anything, including a car. In this case, a car can be bought both hand-held and in the salon.
The bank does not leave the car as a pledge - after signing the purchase and sale agreement, the borrower becomes the full owner of the car.
No down payment and no car purchase restrictions - you can buy a car of any brand, new or used.
As for the comprehensive insurance, it is still better to insure the car. If an accident happens, there will be losses, and the loan will still have to be paid. One accident with damage to several elements and hidden breakdowns, a stone flying on the highway or vandalism in the parking lot - and the comprehensive insurance will pay off. OSAGO will have to be issued in any case.
Among the disadvantages of a consumer loan for a car, in addition to the increased interest rate, one can single out the absence of preferential programs and government subsidies.
What type of loan is better for a car
Everything is individual and depends on the specific car, your ability to pay and the cost of insurance.
For instance, the benefit from a 10% government subsidy can easily be offset by an increased interest rate and the need to buy a comprehensive insurance policy during the loan term ... Therefore, the preferential state program is beneficial if you plan to repay the loan ahead of schedule.
Those who are not ready to pay a large down payment or buy comprehensive insurance can choose a consumer loan ... You can also stop at it if you plan to sell the car before closing the debt.
How to quickly find a profitable loan
There is not always time to search for pitfalls among loan programs of different banks. In this case, the financial marketplace will help out. Compare.ru ... This is a free service that contains the most advantageous loan offers.
Finding a suitable loan on Sravn.ru is very simple:
fill out a short application on the website and find out your credit rating - it influences the decision of banks to issue a loan;
choose the best offer - you will see which banks are most likely to approve the loan and why others will not be suitable;
get approved online - send an application to the bank you like and find out the answer within a few minutes.
If it suits you better car loan , then you can also pick it up on Sravn.ru according to the necessary parameters.
What about insurance
On Sravn.ru you can in two minutes calculate the cost of a comprehensive insurance policy or OSAGO and issue online .The financial marketplace cooperates with 15 insurance companies. If you buy OSAGO on Sravny.ru, it will cost on average 1,000 rubles less ... After payment, the policy immediately comes to your e-mail and appears in the traffic police and RSA databases.
When buying a comprehensive insurance on Sravn.ru neat drivers can save up to 50% of the cost of the policy , and everyone who takes out insurance through the marketplace before December 31 from certain companies, will receive a gift - 3000 rubles ... You don't have to go anywhere for a policy - it is delivered free of charge by a courier to a place convenient for you.
Go to Compare.ru and quickly find the best deals on loans and insurance, and to make it easier to make the right decision, the marketplace contains real reviews about different companies >>>>
If you do not have enough funds to buy a car right away, you can choose one of the banks to apply for a car loan. At the moment, almost all leading banks in Russia offer their customers credit products for the purchase of both new cars and used ones. In this post, we have collected the best car loan deals in 2020. When choosing which credit institution to apply for a car loan, it is worthwhile to study in detail the terms of the car loan agreement: the interest rate, the minimum amount of the initial payment for the vehicle, the loan term, is it necessary to issue a CASCO for a credit car, etc.
Car loan rates have dropped significantly over the past few years, and many car dealerships generally follow the path of “interest-free loans” when selling their cars, but there are also pitfalls and we will tell about them in one of our publications. In the meantime, we are choosing the best offers of loans for buying a car in Russia as of 2020.
Most often large car dealerships cooperate with several banks at once , and the terms of lending differ significantly from each other. After you decide to buy a car in a particular car dealership, the sales manager contacts the employee in charge of interaction with banks and he sends a request for a car loan to several banks at once. As a result, you may receive loan approval from several banks at once, and then you yourself decide which offer turned out to be the best and most profitable for your situation.
What exactly to look for when choosing the best option from several approved car loans?
- Maximum loan term;
- Possibility of early repayment of the loan;
- Low rate on a car loan;
- Lack of all kinds of commissions and fees;
- Insurance conditions for a pledged car (is a comprehensive insurance necessary, is it possible to independently choose an insurance company to obtain insurance).
Did you know that sometimes a car dealership with a significant down payment (for example, from 70% of the value of the vehicle) can generally give an interest-free installment plan, that is, you do not have to pay interest on a car loan at all.
When you have received a list of approved bank proposals from the credit manager of the car dealership, do not rush to sign the agreement right away. Study the conditions and compare them with the information that banks publish in the public domain on their official websites. It may turn out that you were not offered the most optimal loan option, and it is better to try to bargain in order to get yourself more favorable conditions.
The pitfalls of car loans
In order not to overpay on the loan, check in total all the terms of the agreement: interest rate, CASCO terms, the possibility of early repayment, commissions for maintaining an account and other banking tricks.
Some financial institutions hide the real interest rate from the potential consumer, and in the future, the client is faced with higher monthly payments than could be calculated at the rate indicated in the annex to the car loan agreement.
Do not forget about such pitfalls when lending (not only when buying a car, by the way):
- Is there a fee for opening a bank account?
- Is it necessary to pay for the appraisal of the collateral?
- Do I need to pay for notary services?
- Is the loan application review service free?
- Is the borrower charged for the execution of the loan agreement?
- How does currency conversion work if you took out a loan in dollars or euros?
If you decide to take a car loan in dollars or other foreign currency, be extremely careful. Yes, rates in foreign currencies are often lower than in rubles, but the risk of losing in the future many times more than those saved due to a sharp fall in the exchange rate of the ruble against the dollar or euro is very high. We recommend taking out a car loan in the currency in which you earn, this will protect you from the risks of exchange rate fluctuations.
TOP 20 banks with the best car loan offers in 2020
And so, we have already talked about the pitfalls and nuances of drawing up a loan agreement, now you can begin to decide on the choice of a bank. We recommend giving preference to large well-known banks that value their own reputation by offering truly transparent loan products.
This rating presents the TOP 20 banks issuing car loans. The table shows the conditions for car loans with a car cost of 1,000,000 rubles, an initial payment of 300,000 rubles and a loan term of 3 years.
|Bank||Rate||Monthly payment||Overpayment||Car loan name|
|Rusfinance Bank||3.00%||from 20 356||32804||Car loan "Lifan Direct promo"|
|Volkswagen Bank||6.00%||from 21 293||66540||Car loan "Audi Credit Comfort (A6)"|
|Sovcombank||7.00%||from 21 611||77,991||Credit "auto-style-special (Ravon Direct)"|
|BMW Bank||7.77%||from 21 858||86 878||Car loan "Higher values"|
|Mercedes-Benz Bank||7.90%||from 21 900||88385||Car loan "With residual payment (a, b, cla, gla, c (sedan, coupe, convertible), glc)"|
|Credit Europe Bank||7.90%||from 21 900||88385||Credit "Autoexpress - Lifan drive plus"|
|RN Bank||8.50%||from 22 093||95360||Car loan "Program box +"|
|Bank "Saint-Petersburg"||8.88%||from 22 103||95715||Car loan "Easy purchase (from dealers of the bank's partners)"|
|Toyota Bank||9.80%||from 22 517||110599||Car loan "Comfort"|
|VTB||9.90%||from 22 549||111,778||Car loan "Freedom of choice (foreign cars)"|
|Tinkoff Bank||9.90%||from 22 549||111,778||Car loan "Used car"|
|Loco-Bank||10.40%||from 22 714||117,690||Car loan "secured by a car"|
|Bank Zenith||10.40%||from 22 714||117,690||Loan "for a new car"|
|UniCredit Bank||10.50%||from 22 747||118,875||Car loan "Jaguar and Land Rover Restart"|
|Uralsib||11.90%||from 23 210||135 577||Car loan "Autopartner (financial protection with GAP)"|
|OTP Bank||11.90%||from 23 210||135 577||Car loan "Winter Drive"|
|Russian Agricultural Bank||12.75%||from 23 262||137,429||Loan "New car"|
|Gazprombank||14.00%||from 23 636||150 902||Car loan "New car of domestic production"|
|Surgutneftegazbank||18.00%||from 25 296||210640||Loan "for the purchase of a car"|
|Bank "Orient Express"||19.00%||from 25 647||223,297||Car loan "Auto"|
You should be aware that many banks have developed their own preferential lending programs based on the state car loan subsidy program in Russia, according to which consumers can purchase a car from both domestic and foreign manufacturers assembled in the Russian Federation.
In large banks, you usually don't have to worry about commissions and hidden fees. In addition, customers have the right to repay the car loan ahead of schedule without additional penalties, which will save you money in the future.
Conditions for issuing a car loan (documents, income statement)
Despite the fact that the car bought on credit remains pledged by the bank, there are still risks of losses, so the bank asks the potential borrower for documents and a certificate of income (either in the 2-NDFL form, or in the form of the bank) to document it financial condition. For the bank, this is a way to check the client's solvency, because stable earnings will allow them to pay off consistently under the loan agreement.
Most often, banks establish certain conditions for issuing a car loan to a borrower:
- Citizenship of the Russian Federation.
- Registration at the place of residence / stay in the region where the bank is present in which the car loan is issued.
- Borrower age - from 21 to 65 years old at the time of loan repayment;
- A positive credit history of a borrower (how to get a loan if you have a bad credit history);
- Down payment, at least minimal.
- Insurance of a car purchased on credit under CASCO.
- Availability of contact phones (landline / additional).
All these, as well as other possible conditions for car loans, affect the maximum loan size, interest rate and loan term. In fact, the bank includes the risks of potential losses in the interest rate in the event of the borrower's insolvency, even taking into account the fact that the car under the agreement remains pledged by the bank.
Secrets and tips for obtaining a car loan
- Choose a bank that requires you to provide a standard package of documents. At first glance, this is not very convenient (collecting all these certificates, work books, etc.), but in fact it allows the credit institution to give better conditions for a car loan, because in the case of a standard check, the bank risks less risk than in cases of express lending for one passport. It is possible that a bank that agrees to give you a loan for the purchase of a car one by one, in addition to the high interest rate, will include additional commissions in the loan agreement, therefore, at the exit, the cost of such a loan will be higher than that of competitors with a more detailed check of the borrower.
- Analyze several car loans that seem to you to be the best deals on the market. Many car dealerships offer their customers preferential terms for car loans under the government subsidy program, but remember that such a preferential program applies to all models (there are price restrictions, geography of car assembly, etc.).
- If you have read several offers and found a bank with the most favorable conditions for you, be sure to compare the total amount of the overpayment with car loans from other banks. Before signing a loan agreement, you need to carefully study it so that all points are extremely clear and "transparent" for you. Calculate the total amount of the overpayment for using the loan, compare it with the car loan options available from other banks and choose the best offer.
After analyzing the financial conditions of the loan, focus on the following points:
- The presence of bank branches in the area where you live.
- Loan repayment methods (in cash at the cash desk, through ATMs and terminals, online).
- No fines and restrictions on early loan repayment.
- Is the cost of CASCO included in the loan amount (at least for the first year of insurance).
Having thoroughly studied the terms of lending, do not hesitate to ask the managers of the car dealership questions about the current special offers, preferential programs, all kinds of promotions and discounts. This can allow you to significantly save money by purchasing a car, even on a loan.
Many car enthusiasts are puzzled by the question of what is more profitable to take - a consumer non-targeted loan or a car loan? To answer this question, let's say: in most cases, the best option would be a car loan, since the interest rates on it are much lower than in the case of consumer lending. Also, don't ignore the Trade-in scheme, which allows you to buy a new car by selling an old vehicle to a car dealership, offsetting a new one.
Saving up to buy a car when prices rise every month is not easy. And sometimes it is even more profitable to get a car loan and buy a car without a down payment at a much lower interest rate than annual inflation. We have collected the 5 best banks with which you can buy a car on credit in 2021 without depositing your own funds and even without applying for a comprehensive insurance policy with the lowest interest rates.
Banks for buying a car on credit in 2021
|Alfa Bank no installment||From 6.5%||Up to 5 million rubles.||1 to 5 years old|
|Tinkoff by passport||From 7.9%||Up to 3 million rubles.||Up to 5 years|
|Gazprombank with cashback||From 5.6%||Up to 5 million rubles.||3 months - 5 years|
|Rosgosstrakh new and used||From 9%||Up to 7 million rubles.||Up to 5 years|
The lowest interest rates are now offered by Gazprombank, and they also have cashback, but it is more difficult to get a loan for a car there than in Alfabank, where the rates are slightly higher, but the set of documents is the largest. And the easiest way is to take a car loan for a used or a new car in Tinkoff - there from the age of 18 and only according to a passport, which levels out slightly higher%.
Car loan calculator for calculating payments ⇒
Pros and cons of car loans
Cars on the market are now not that expensive, especially those with mileage, and some do not understand very well why take some kind of specialized purpose loan at all, if you can just take out a consumer loan in cash and spend it as you please. Let's figure it out together.
- Lower percentage ... Unlike consumer loans, such specialized loan programs are usually offered 1% -3% less;
- Easier getting ... If you register a pledge on a car, then the bank already has a guarantee of the return of the funds issued to you, which increases the likelihood of approval, if not up to 100%, then at least up to 80%;
- Buy now ... No need to wait, no need to save up, you can apply for a loan and get the desired car even tomorrow. And in most cases, no down payment is required.
- Benefits and discounts ... If you catch a moment or some advantageous offer in time, you can also save money. For example, many car dealers offer lower prices for cars if you buy them not for cash, but on credit. Plus, don't forget about the Trade-in and Buy-back programs. Refinancing can be done.
- Pledge registration ... If you want a small percentage, you will have to register a deposit on the purchased car. And in this case, it seems to be no longer yours, although you can ride it without restrictions.
- CASCO expenses ... Again, it is not always necessary, but the% will grow, and by about the same amount as you would have paid for CASCO, but you will also have to repair it for your money in case of an accident where you are the culprit.
- First installment ... Not all banks require, but some will have to contribute at least 20% of their funds to get approval. But the more you deposit yourself, the less the overpayment - you can calculate the benefits using a calculator.
- Machine restrictions ... For example, the common conditions of credit institutions that foreign cars must be no older than 10 years, and ours - 4-5, which narrows the choice of search.
Alfabank - car loan in 2 minutes
- Available amount: up to 5,000,000;
- Term: up to 5 years;
- Interest rate: From 6.5%;
- Documents: Russian passport, 1-2 additional + proof of income;
- Features: no down payment, no hull insurance and no restrictions on the price and age of the car;
- Solution: in 2 minutes.
The minimum interest rate is offered only when the insurance service is connected, without insurance, the rates are already much higher, plus the maximum set of documents for Russian banks - without a certificate of income, only Alfabank's salary clients can receive a loan. Plus, they may refuse with a spoiled CI.
Where to get a loan for a car, even with a bad history ⇒
Borrower portrait : a citizen of the Russian Federation over the age of 21, living in the region where the bank operates, with at least 3 months of work experience in the current workplace and receiving from 10,000 rubles after taxes.
But you can buy a new or used car from a dealer or an individual, there are no restrictions on the age and price of the car (up to 5 million rubles), CASCO is not necessary and an initial payment is also not required. You will not have to wait for the TCP either, the car is yours right away - you will receive the keys and documents for it after signing the loan agreement.
Tinkoff - no down payment
- Available amount: up to 3,000,000;
- Term: up to 5 years;
- Interest rate: From 7.9%;
- Documents: only Russian passport;
- Features: no CASCO, no payment, you can buy a new and used car;
- Solution: in 15 minutes.
Do you have difficulties with proof of income or official work? Don't want or don't have the opportunity to collect a complete set of documents for other banks? Get a loan without refusal for a car at Tinkoff - a little higher than the rate of 7.9% per annum, but the requirements are minimal.
Receive can - any citizen of the Russian Federation aged from 18 to 70 years old only with a passport. There are no requirements for seniority, official work, credit history, and no certificates or additional documents are needed.
Convenient, simple and fast. You just need to send an application for a car loan online, get approval and agree on a place and time for a meeting with a bank representative who will bring you a card with money. If you want - withdraw them without commission at an ATM of any bank in the Russian Federation, if you want - pay by bank transfer or transfer. Next, you buy a desired car, even a new one, even a used one, and register a deposit on the car - a guarantee for Tinkoff that you will return the debt. There are no hidden fees, CASCO, other insurances and a down payment are also not needed. On the contrary, you can request an amount more than the price of the car you are buying, and use the remaining funds for any personal needs. Plus, the bank is also ready to do a full legal check on different bases of the car you buy for free.
Where to get a loan for a car without CI checks ⇒
Gazprombank - car loan with cashback
- Available amount: from 100,000 to 5,000,000;
- Term: from 3 months to 5 years;
- Interest rate: From 5.6%;
- Documents: up to 1 million rubles. only a passport;
- Features: you do not need to issue a CASCO and a deposit, no down payment is required;
- Solution: in half an hour.
Gazprombank also offers online car loans for a large amount of up to 5 million with loyal conditions for registration. For example, if you request less than 1,000,000 rubles, only a Russian passport is enough, more than you will have to confirm your solvency with a 2-NDFL certificate or in the form of a bank.
Where else can I borrow 1 document ⇒
Whether you issue a CASCO or not, the interest rate does not depend in any way - it's just your personal choice. It is also not necessary to register a car as a deposit, but if you want the coveted minimum 5.6%, you will have to do it.
Borrowers : only citizens of Russia, age from 20 to 70 years at the time of expiration of the contract, length of service from 3 months at the current workplace and from 1 year - total.
Where to borrow and not pay interest ⇒
There are no special requirements for salary. The car must be issued to the borrower. Plus for used cars - no older than 10 years for foreign cars and 4 years for domestic ones. You also need to spend at least 80% of the loan received on the purchase, you can spend the rest as you please.
TOP best loans of 2021 ⇒
Gazprombank issues money to a debit card with cashback with free service - you can get up to 3000 rubles back every month.
Rosgosstrakh - for new and used cars without collateral
- Available amount: up to 7,000,000;
- Term: up to 5 years;
- Interest rate: From 9%;
- Documents: Russian passport, 1 additional + 2-NDFL from 500,000 rubles;
- Features: you can without collateral and down payment;
- Solution: within a day.
Of the banks presented in the review, Rosgosstrakh has the most disadvantageous conditions. Higher rates - from 9% for buying a used car on credit, from 10% - for new cars. At the same time, in almost all cases, registration of a pledge is required and this affects your individual interest. In addition, the growth of the rate is influenced by whether or not you have issued a CASCO, whether you have insured the health and life of the borrower, whether you have made an initial contribution and other factors.
Refinancing to lower the interest rate ⇒
That is, theoretically, in Rosgosstrakh you can buy a car on credit without a down payment, without hull insurance and other insurance and without collateral, both new and with mileage, but in this case the rates will already be about 16.9% -18.9% ...
Lending to citizens of the Russian Federation, both officially employed, in this case, the experience of 3 months, and non-working pensioners, the age of the borrower is from 21 to 70 years on the date of expiration of the concluded agreement.
Where is the best place to buy a car on credit in 2021
We examined several organizations in which it is most profitable to get a car loan, it remains to figure out when and where to apply. If you have an official job and a high salary, there is no problem to get 2-NDFL and everything is in order with your credit history, then Gazprombank is the most profitable there. Salary clients - in Alfa-Bank, so also favorable conditions and do not need to register a pledge. But if you do not have the most crystal-clear CI, you are less than 20-21 years old, do not have an official job or do not want to receive certificates, then go to Tinkoff, since almost no one is denied there. Well, Rosgosstrakh is a reliable and well-known company, but we recommend contacting there last.
LOAN DECISION IN 1 HOUR
Where is it better to get a loan for a car, if there are a large number of credit institutions in the country, is a question that many are asking. In fact, loan products are approximately the same in almost all structures. But there are several important nuances that you should pay attention to. It is also required to understand that large banks give higher rates, but there is no risk of license revocation. In small companies, the risk of license revocation is high. In this case, the client must continue to pay under the contract, but the bank does not have the right to accept it. Therefore, everyone must decide for himself where it is better to take out a loan for a car.
Where is it better to get a loan for a car: in a car dealership or in a bank
Today, many car dealerships offer to arrange a loan for the purchase of a car on the spot. But there is no need to deceive yourself, the client still takes money from the bank. Only in one of those that a particular car dealership works with. Conditions there are far from always better than in a number of other financial institutions.
Important ... It is not always necessary to take out a car loan. If you plan to use this program, then the car will be pledged for the entire duration of the contract. If you receive a consumer loan in cash, the rate will be higher. But the client can independently dispose of his transport, selling it if necessary. You also do not need to issue a comprehensive insurance policy. Therefore, you need to understand which is better: a car loan or a consumer loan for a car in a particular case.
It is worth considering where is the best place to get a car loan today. The rating was compiled taking into account the proposals of reliable Russian banks. Only non-commercial passenger cars that will be bought by individuals are considered. For legal entities, conditions may vary significantly.
Rating of banks for taking a car loan
This is one of the largest banks today. It is in the TOP-10 and offers pleasant rates. It is not a problem to get a loan there, as it is loyal to clients. It offers one of the most favorable rates, which is an important advantage. Today, there are many service offices throughout the country. Payment can be made through an operator, by bank transfer or through an ATM of Gazprombank itself or its partners.
- rate from 6.9%;
- you can buy any car;
- up to 5 years old;
- amount up to 5 million.
- it is possible to purchase any car, including a fairly old one;
- no down payment is required;
- it is possible not to provide a 2-NDFL certificate;
- it is possible to independently choose a system of debt repayment;
- there is no moratorium on partial and full early cancellation;
- the bank is reliable.
- confirmation of work experience in the last place is required for at least 3 months;
- CASCO required.
One of the largest banks in the Russian Federation. It ranks second after Sberbank. Here you can get money at a relatively small percentage, and the process of considering the application itself is quite fast. When deciding which bank is better to take a car loan for a new car, you should definitely consider this financial structure. It works stably, there are many service offices, offers a convenient personal account for those who plan to pay off debts by transferring from one account to another within one organization. Another important advantage of VTB is its own insurance company - VTB Insurance. It is there that you can issue OSAGO and CASCO policies. Here you can find many targeted programs for the purchase of new and used foreign or domestic vehicles. If you need to purchase a commercial vehicle that will be on the balance sheet of a legal entity, that is, leasing. Today the Freedom of Choice program is in the greatest demand.
- up to 5 years old;
- up to 3 million rubles;
- the car must be no older than 10 years, if it is a foreign car and not older than 4 years, if it is made in the Russian Federation;
- 10% is a flat rate, but it will be -2% when concluding a personal insurance contract.
- the rate is quite low;
- the bank has many branches;
- you can buy a car from a private person;
- the use of co-borrowers is allowed;
- the loan is provided to individual entrepreneurs;
- collateral insurance can be included in the loan amount;
- there is no moratorium on early cancellation;
- there is a program "Instead of a CASCO".
- it is obligatory to insure the pledged car.
For some reason, many, when deciding where to get a loan for a car, choose small commercial banks, forgetting about the existence of Rosselkhozbank. In fact, his conditions are no worse. But it is reliable, as it is in the TOP-10 and has a large share of state capital. That is, the probability of a license revocation is minimal. Clients can easily pay off debts through partner ATMs, which is an important advantage. The fact is that the RSHB itself has few terminals and service offices. But the same Alfa-Bank or Gazprombank have plenty of them. Under the New Car program, you can buy a car from the showroom.
- purchase of passenger or commercial vehicles of foreign or domestic production;
- up to 5 years and up to 3 million rubles;
- down payment from 15%;
- rate from 16.5%, reduced by 4% with personal insurance;
- there is no moratorium.
- several partners through which you can make planned payments;
- it is not necessary to provide a certificate of income from work;
- you can choose a differentiated or annuity system of repayment;
- CASCO can be included in the cost of the loan;
- with a positive credit history, it provides a discount.
- it is necessary to conclude a CASCO agreement;
- personal insurance is quite expensive;
- the application is considered within 4 days.
This company has a rather aggressive policy, but fully complies with the requirements of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation at the time of this writing. That is, the probability of license revocation is minimal. At the same time, here you can get a loan for the purchase of a vehicle in the amount of up to 4.5 million rubles. This is more than most other banks. And the maturity is 24 months longer, which also plays an important role. The bank itself is in the TOP-150, but it is considered federal, since it has branches in many constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
- all types of vehicles;
- affordable purchase from a partner car dealership;
- at the time of repayment of the loan, the car must be no older than 15 years (FR) or 18 years (foreign car);
- fast consideration of the application;
- up to 7 years and up to 4.5 million rubles;
- down payment from 0%.
- you can get a fairly large amount for a long period;
- You can buy any cars, including commercial ones;
- even unofficial income is counted;
- it is not necessary to issue a CASCO;
- all insurance premiums can be included in the loan amount.
- high rate;
- the bank is not the largest.
This company is considered large and reliable. Basically, she focuses on working with legal entities. But this does not prevent her from offering attractive conditions to individuals. The cost of a car loan is relatively small. At the same time, you can buy a mortgage car, which can significantly reduce the cost of a loan. The point is that mortgage-backed transport costs less than the market price. Working with this bank, you can be sure that it will provide quality services and will be able to quickly understand the situation in case of a problem.
- up to 1.5 million rubles for 60 months;
- down payment from 30%;
- you can buy any used cars;
- no moratorium.
- it is possible to use alternative documents to confirm income;
- you can buy cars from private individuals;
- the client himself chooses the system of debt repayment;
- KSSKO is optional.
- quite a large down payment;
- the spouse or spouse is the co-borrower by default;
- permanent registration in the region of the loan is required.
A fairly powerful credit institution that operates in almost all regions of the Russian Federation. It positions itself as a universal firm where you can get loans to individuals and legal entities. A full range of banking services is provided. It also has its own insurance company. If you conclude CASCO and OSAGO here, then you can save a little on the interest rate. Practice shows that the cost of a loan is higher here than in many other firms. However, the likelihood of approval is quite high. Therefore, Uralsib is often approached by those who have been denied access to such banks as VTB, Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, Raifffeisenbank, and so on. The Promo program is considered one of the most attractive here today.
Important ... There is a similar program without CASCO, but the interest rate there is much higher.
- up to 5 million rubles;
- up to 5 years old;
- starting capital from 20%;
- registration even for temporary registration;
- the program is valid only when buying a car in showrooms that are partners.
- large and reliable bank;
- the rate is relatively small;
- for the first year, CASCO can be included in the cost of the loan;
- granting a loan to individual entrepreneurs;
- registration of the car for the next of kin is allowed.
- CASCO is obligatory;
- you can only buy a car from partners.
This financial structure is famous for the fact that it is easy to get a loan in it, even with the presence of delinquencies in the past. Indeed, this bank provides loans to almost everyone. Although, the rates here are not the most profitable. The Car Loan program allows you to buy any car, including a commercial one. The advantage of Vostochny Bank is that it is available in many regions, and the application is processed within one day.
- up to 5 million rubles;
- up to 60 months;
- on any ground vehicles;
- no start-up capital is required;
- no moratorium;
- only annuity system.
- income certificate is not needed;
- it is not necessary to issue a CASCO;
- the maximum age of the client at the time of closing the loan is 76 years;
- the amount is quite large;
- the program is designed for any car.
- if you do not take out any insurance, then the interest rate will be very high.
Table. Credit conditions of the presented banks
|Bank||Product||Transport||Rate (%)||Amount (RUB)||Term (months)|
|Gazprombank||For car purchase||Domestic and foreign new or used||6.9||Up to 5,000,000||Up to 60|
|VTB||freedom of choice||Domestic or foreign used||ten||Up to 3,000,000||Up to 60|
|Rosselkhozbank||New car||Domestic / foreign new||16.5||Up to 3,000,000||Up to 60|
|Plus Bank||Auto Plus||New / used domestic and foreign cars||From 20||Up to 4,500,000||Up to 84|
|Acceptance||Secured cars||Only used, any production||From 11.5||Up to 1,500,000||Up to 60|
|Uralsib||Promo||New / used domestic and foreign cars||From 20||Up to 5,000,000||Up to 60|
|Oriental||Car loan||Domestic and foreign cars used||From 19||Up to 1,000,000||Up to 60|
Important ... Many may be indignant, since the list does not include Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, Raiffeisenbank, Uni Credit Bank and a number of other organizations. The fact is that the rating was compiled taking into account the likelihood of approval. And in these structures, the percentage of approval is lower than that of the above financial structures.
Video - Car loans. Legal advice
Consumer loan for car purchase
Some, studying what is better to take: a car loan or a consumer car loan, come to the conclusion that the second option is better. There is no need to take out a large number of insurances, and the amount is often enough to purchase transport. And the car is immediately in the possession of the buyer, he does not have to share the purchase with the bank. The list will include banks offering consumer loans up to 1.5 million rubles for up to 5 years:
- Gazprombank ... Interest rate from 7.5% for the "Light" program. The approximate size of the planned payment will be 30,000 rubles.
- SKB Bank with the program "Simple and Convenient" offers a rate of 7%. That is, you will have to pay from 29,700 rubles.
- Raiffeisenbank Is a powerful structure where it is rather difficult to get a loan. The rate is from 9.99%, that is, the size of the planned payment will be from 31,800 rubles.
- VTB gives money from 7.5%, so monthly expenses can be from 30,000 rubles.
- Alfa Bank issues a loan in cash from 8.8%, and the debt load will be 30,800 rubles. This is one of the best fully commercial banks today, it is in the TOP-5 in the country.
- Tinkoff Bank known for actively issuing loans, practically without checking credit history. However, it is possible to get money from 8%, that is, the payment will be from 30 415 rubles per month.
- Sovcombank is considered a large federal bank. It offers a rate of 18.9% and it is fixed.
Important ... It may seem to some that the rate is too high at Sovcombank, but this is not so. Lenders provide information on the minimum loan cost. But in fact, then the rate rises and becomes approximately at the level of Sovcombank. Therefore, you should not hope that the client will receive a really minimum rate. To do this, you need to have a large official income and have a salary project in the bank. You will also have to agree to all offered insurance.
If it was decided to take out an inappropriate car loan, then it is highly recommended to calculate how much more profitable it will be. But the indisputable advantage is refinancing. In case of financial problems, the client can use this program. In this case, there is no need to pledge the car. And you also don’t need to pay CASCO, the cost of which is quite high today.
Thus, if a consumer loan is issued for a car, it is better that the amount is no more than 500,000 rubles. This will significantly save money, and there will still be some insurance if financial difficulties arise. The size of the planned payment will be small, so it will be easier to repay it or arrange refinancing in the same or another bank.
Video - How to get a car loan? Car loan or consumer loan?
How best to take a car on credit
Thus, having studied the offers of leading companies, we can conclude what is better to take: a car loan or a consumer loan for a car. In the case of a consumer, the customer overpays due to the increased interest rate. But with a car loan, you cannot completely dispose of the car until the encumbrance is removed.
Important ... There are several more alternative ways to buy a car on credit. It is allowed to apply for a loan at an MFI (microfinance organization), but the overpayment will be much higher. This option is suitable for those who cannot borrow money from the bank due to bad credit history. And you can also contact the pawnshop. These companies provide loans for the purchase of a car. But here you have to choose from those vehicles that the organization has.
If, for some reason, the client analyzed which loan is better: auto or consumer, but chose a small bank, whose license was later revoked, then it is necessary to act as follows:
- Contact a notary and make planned payments to him in accordance with the schedule.
- When the banks merge, contact the structure that will take over all the agreements of the previous lender.
- Provide an agreement with a notary.
- Take a certificate stating that the new bank is indeed the legal successor and get the details.
- Require the notary to transfer money to a new account.
If these steps are not followed, then the new bank has the right to charge fines for the entire time that the borrower did not pay, despite the fact that he refused to accept payments. Judicial practice shows that clients have lost their cases. That is, the termination of the creditor's work is not a reason for the suspension of payments. Notary - a person who can take money for safekeeping in accordance with an agreement with the bank and an agreement with the notary himself. If the bank imposes a fine for the lack of actual payment to the creditor's accounts, then it is easy to prove in court the fulfillment of financial obligations, despite force majeure.
That is, it is required to study all the potential risks and advantages in order to choose the optimal program. But it is strongly recommended to take into account force majeure circumstances. That is, the client should be able to pay the loan within 3 - 4 months in case of loss of work. If the situation becomes serious, it is necessary to contact the lender to arrange restructuring or refinancing. In this case, it will be possible to save the credit history, the car and save on penalties that are charged in case of delay.
Which bank would you choose or advise?
Save your voting results so you won't forget!
To see the results, you need to vote
Did the article help? Rate it
Before buying a new car or a used foreign car using a car loan, it is worth finding the best bank that provides the most favorable loan conditions. Compare interest rates for individuals and other car loan terms: commissions, early repayment options, mobile banking, debt tracking and customer service convenience.
The higher the down payment and the shorter the loan term for a KIA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Audi or Ford car, the lower the interest on car loans will be in 2021. Getting money from the bank to purchase a car on lease is a serious financial step, so it is better to approach the issue wisely. Leave an online application on the website of the banking organization, the manager will approve the issue in a few minutes.
Calculate that monthly payments do not become a burden on the family budget, and all debts can be paid off on time. If necessary, you can use the refinancing of a car loan. We have compiled a rating of the best Russian banks with convenient lending conditions without unnecessary references from work.
Uralsib Bank has a wide range of tariffs for lending the purchase of a new car of domestic and foreign production. The Premium program provides for a loan amount of up to 15 million rubles and a loan rate of 9.5% per annum, while the size of the down payment is 20% of the cost of the car. To ensure financial security, the bank offers to insure the life and health of the borrower.
Businessmen can take advantage of the Commercial Transport program and purchase special equipment with favorable conditions. Approval for a car loan is valid for 3 months, during this time the client retains the interest rate and the terms of the contract. The bank provides many ways to repay a loan without a commission: through an ATM, at a branch, in partner companies, by transferring to a card.
The credit organization quickly resolves customer requests through chat on the website or requests in the mobile application. Clients highly appreciate the work of the company's employees and the conditions for obtaining loans. Uralsib is included in the list of the most reliable banks and ranks 10th in the rating of the best car loans in Russia.
To buy a used car using borrowed funds, you do not need to go to the office and collect a lot of certificates. On the UniCredit Bank website, you can apply online for a car loan using your passport and wait for approval within a couple of minutes. For an accurate calculation, you can use a loan calculator and enter the cost of the car, the make of the car, the planned maturity. The service will display the available programs and the exact interest rate.
Concessional lending programs will help reduce costs and take out a loan at a reduced rate. Car brands Volvo, UAZ, GAZ, Lada, motorcycles of foreign production participate in special rates. For their purchase, the bank issues a car loan from 100,000 to 8 million rubles with an initial payment of 15% of the cost.
To control the loan, early repayment and familiarization with the amount of the balance, customers are invited to install a mobile application for Android and iOS or register in their personal account on the website. UniCredit Bank clients speak positively about the work of their employees and recommend taking a profitable car loan right here.
Rosbank cooperates with many car manufacturers: Jeep, Land Rover, Mazda, Lada, Kia and is ready to offer preferential rates from 0.1% per annum for the purchase of vehicles. In the company, you can participate in a program with state support, which provides a discount on the purchase of a car for families with children or medical staff.
Unlike competitors, Rosbank offers increased amounts, a car loan can reach 12 million rubles for a period of up to 7 years, and when completing an online application, the client receives a discount of 0.5% per annum. The company does not set requirements for the car brand, the purchased vehicles can be produced by both domestic and foreign manufacturers.
There is a deferred payment car loan in the bank's tariff scale. It assumes partial payment of the loan and independent selection of the balance, which can be fully repaid with personal funds or issued by Trade-in against the last payment. Rosbank is popular with clients and is included in the rating of good banks for obtaining a car loan without a large down payment.
Obtaining a loan for the purchase of a car from Gazprombank will not take much time. Fill out an electronic application on the passport website, wait for the information to be checked by the bank employees for a few minutes and agree on the date of the meeting. The courier will bring the contract and the card on a convenient day for the client, on which the bank transfers funds for the purchase of a used or new car from a car dealership.
The credit institution issues up to 5 million rubles at a rate of 6.9% per annum, while the amount of the initial payment can be adjusted independently. The main advantages of a car loan in Gazprombank are the absence of insurance requirements and conditions for the purchase of vehicles. The client can buy a new or used car from an authorized dealer or private seller in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk.
The credit card is issued free of charge, there is no commission for withdrawing cash and using the account. When buying a car, the bank charges cashback up to 10,000 rubles. Clients highly appreciate the car loan from Gazprombank for the prompt resolution of applications, ease of use of the card and many ways to make monthly payments free of charge.
VTB issues lucrative consumer loans for the purchase of new and used cars to individuals. The company's tariff scale provides for several programs designed to buy a car in a car dealership, from a private person, purchase a motor vehicle or commercial equipment from 2%. To obtain a preferential rate, the bank offers to issue a CASCO and insure the borrower's life.
To reduce the loan burden and reduce the size of the monthly payment, VTB can refinance a loan from a third-party bank at a rate of 1% per annum. When renewing the contract, it is allowed to replace the old car under the Trade-in program and make compensation as a down payment. In addition to the cost of the car, you can include additional funds in the car loan to purchase a CASCO policy.
You can apply for a loan on the company's website, an online calculator will help you determine the size of the monthly payment and select additional options. You can create a payment schedule that will help you plan your car loan repayment scheme.
If you want to buy a car for cash, you should apply for a car loan at Raiffeisen Bank. You can get funds from the company at the lowest rate on the market of 7.9% per annum. For this, it is necessary to provide financial protection and insure the borrower against loss of income. The online calculator on the site is convenient for calculating a feasible monthly payment, for this you need to enter the car loan amount and the planned repayment period.
For a lucrative loan of 1 million rubles for a period of 5 years, the monthly payment will be 23,000 rubles. You can get a loan in 1 day, for this you need to fill out an application and contact the office for the issuance of cash. The bank issues car loans with a passport and does not require certificates of income and the presence of guarantors.
Money from Raiffeisen Bank is issued for the purchase of both new and hand-held cars. At the same time, the loan agreement does not limit the number of car owners, year of manufacture and brand. Registration of a car on bail does not provide for the removal of the title, the documents for the car remain with the owner. Due to the convenient process of receiving money and favorable terms of the program, a car loan from Raiffeisen Bank is considered one of the best and takes 5th place in the selection in the opinion of motorists.
In Rosgosstrakh Bank, you can take out a car loan at a rate of 8.9% per annum. Funds are transferred for the purchase of new vehicles and used cars without confirmation of income and down payment. In addition to standard rates, the credit institution offers special programs with preferential terms for the purchase of Gaz, Gazelle and Suzuki cars.
To receive funds, the client can fill out an application and receive a credit card with the required account balance. After a positive decision on approval, the bank leaves the opportunity to use a car loan for 90 days. During this period of time, it is necessary to find a car and prepare documents for the transaction. After withdrawing money, the bank forms a schedule of monthly payments for the balance of the outstanding loan.
Funds can be deposited without commission and can be repaid in full or in part via Internet Banking. Rosgosstrakh Bank's programs are flexible and loyal: no down payment, no mandatory transport requirements and optional CASCO insurance.
Car loan in Tinkoff is one of the most popular offers on the market due to low interest rates from 9.9% and favorable conditions. The bank provides a loan of up to 2 million rubles for 5 years for the purchase of a new and used car. To receive funds, you do not need 2NDFL certificates, pledges and guarantors, it is enough to fill out an electronic form and wait for the loan to be approved. Later, the courier brings a bank card with an available balance to pay for the purchase of transport.
In order to ensure the security of the transaction, the company's employees independently check the car before purchasing. This excludes the presence of debts, the facts of theft and distortion of the mileage by the seller. To register the pledge, it is enough to provide a copy of the purchase and sale agreement and TCP The bank does not charge any commission for early loan repayment, account maintenance and cash withdrawal from ATMs.
To manage a car loan, you can download a mobile application or go to your personal account on the website. There you can find information on the payment schedule, replenishment, monthly payment write-off, as well as setting up notifications about loan payments. Thanks to flexible conditions and loyal attitude towards clients, Tinkoff is considered the best bank for car loan in 2021.
In Credit Europe Bank, you can take out a loan for a new, used car, special equipment, commercial and freight transport. To apply for a car loan up to 2,500 thousand rubles, you only need a passport and a driver's license. On the website of the organization, you must fill in the cost of the purchased car and the amount of the initial payment. Within 30 minutes, employees check the information for approval and contact the client.
In the bank, it is possible to receive cash without an initial payment and to approve a transaction for the purchase of a used car from an individual. This program includes the disbursement of funds in the amount of RUB 500 to 6 million at a rate of 14% per annum. The bank does not involve car dealerships to act as intermediaries and immediately issues money to pay for the purchase of a car from an individual.
Credit Europe Bank provides many convenient ways to repay a car loan: transfer from a card, depositing cash at an ATM, through an operator or in a mobile application. To promptly resolve emerging issues or difficulties, the client can write to the online chat on the site or leave a request to the support service on a smartphone.
If you are looking for where to get a car loan with a reduced rate, contact Sovcombank. If you plan to purchase a car of the brands Suzuki, Chery, Kia, Haval, the loan will be valid by installments up to 18 months. During this period of time, funds are provided on an interest-free basis. To calculate the monthly payment, you can use the online calculator - enter the cost of the car, the car loan term and the down payment.
The tariff scale provides programs with preferential interest on loans for the purchase of new cars for a family in Moscow and St. Petersburg. By participating in the promotion, the bank reduces the cost of the car by 10% and issues funds at a reduced rate of 11.9%. To apply, it is not necessary to visit the office, just go to the site, choose the appropriate tariff and submit the documents.
The conditions for obtaining a consumer loan are transparent and are described in detail on the website. When using the calculator, the rate change from the loan parameters is clearly traced. Clients praise Sovcombank for the prompt answers of specialists, the absence of hidden fees and commissions. This allows the organization to take a leading position in the rating of profitable car loans according to visitors' reviews.
Claudia Treskova, an expert in the field of banking products, studied the offers for car loans that are on the market. Based on the information collected, the list of the most attractive programs has been compiled, which will be of interest to most borrowers.
The difference between a car loan and other loan programs
Car loans, unlike consumer loans, are targeted loans. The money issued by the bank can only be spent on buying a car. In this case, the purchased vehicle acts as a pledge.
- The buyer pays the initial payment for the car out of his own money. This amount can be up to 30-50% of the cost. Some banks and car dealerships offer participation in special loan programs for which you can purchase a car without a down payment.
- A car purchased with a car loan cannot be used for commercial purposes. Also, the vehicle (TC) cannot be involved in the production process. If you need a car for one of these two purposes, you will need to apply for a commercial loan.
- On a vehicle that is pledged to a bank for a car loan, a comprehensive insurance is required. The insurance policy reduces the bank's risks in the event of an accident, fire, theft or other events that can lead to a reduction in the cost of the car. Some banks leave casco registration at the discretion of the borrower and lend without a policy, but such programs are less common.
Sometimes banks cooperate with car dealerships directly, so the borrower does not receive any money at all. The lender transfers the amount as payment for the new or used vehicle directly to the seller. The buyer becomes the owner of the car, but some of his rights are limited until the debt is paid off.
Types of car loans
There are more than a dozen types of car loans in the Russian Federation. There are programs that work in banks and in car dealerships, other options are not so widespread. The review presents the most famous types of car loans.
The most common option is classic. A potential borrower leaves an application for a loan at a bank or car dealership, but in any case, the bank considers it.
It has a low interest rate and a loan term of up to 5-7 years. Under this program, used cars or cars with car owners are not offered. Only deals with salons for new vehicles are allowed.
A prerequisite is a down payment. The more the borrower pays from his money, the lower the interest rate the bank can approve for him.
Express lending is most often offered at car dealerships. The main advantage is the speed of registration. No need to collect a lot of paperwork or wait a long time for the approval of the application. At the same time, the interest rate is likely to be higher than with a classic car loan.
You have to pay for the speed. Most likely, this will be a one-time commission or a fixed payment when registering a car.
State assistance in buying a car for personal or family use has been launched in the Russian Federation since 2009. The project has been extended until the end of 2020. During this period, the terms of the program, requirements for cars and borrowers changed. Read about the current rules of state support when buying a new car in a separate article.
The main advantage of preferential car loan programs is the ability to buy a car with government subsidies. The main disadvantage is the limited number of participating banks that can lend under a preferential program. In addition, a limit has been set on the maximum cost and brand of a car, which significantly reduces the popularity of this type of car loan.
The Trade-in program is popular with lovers of one car brand. But some car dealerships are ready to buy out any vehicles that meet the established criteria for technical condition, year of manufacture and mileage.
As a result of the transaction under the trade-in program, the car dealership takes the supported car from the owner against the down payment for the new model. A loan is issued for the difference in price.
The main advantage is that the car owner does not spend time looking for a buyer for an old car and collecting documents. The main drawback is that salons do not always objectively evaluate used cars. They quite often underestimate the cost, leaving a margin for their costs associated with the sale and re-registration of a used vehicle.
With a minimum set of documents
Some banks or car dealerships are ready to issue a car loan under two documents. The first is mandatory - a passport and the second is optional:
- military ID;
- driver's license;
- international passport.
This type of car loan can be carried out in an accelerated mode. This means that a percentage of the amount will be removed for the speed or a fixed payment will be taken. In addition, a large down payment of up to 50% of the original cost can be provided.
Without casco registration
Some lenders are ready to approve a car loan without a comprehensive insurance policy. However, for the concession, the bank will raise the interest rate. Therefore, you should evaluate in advance which option is more profitable: pay for the policy and secure, including your risks, or agree to a higher interest rate.
To compare the conditions in both cases, use the calculator on the Brobank service.
No down payment
There are car loan programs without a down payment. They attract those who have not yet saved up money to buy a vehicle, but already want to become a car owner. The disadvantage of the program is the increased interest rate throughout the entire loan period.
With such a car loan, the amount issued for the purchase of a car will be more than with an initial payment, which means that the total overpayment will also increase. This is less noticeable if the money is taken to buy an inexpensive car or for a short period.
Used car programs
Used cars are sold by both car dealerships and private individuals. If the transaction takes place in the salon, additional commissions are possible for the registration of a package of documents. When buying a vehicle from a private person, the costs may be lower.
The main plus is a wide selection of cars in the secondary market, based on their needs, financial capabilities and preferences. The disadvantage is that a bank that approves a car loan for a used vehicle will oblige the borrower to issue a comprehensive insurance policy, which will increase the client's final costs.
Lenders impose strict requirements on used cars - in terms of technical condition and year of manufacture. You cannot buy a technically faulty car or older than 5-10 years.
Interest-free car loans
Some car dealerships offer hire purchase or interest-free car loans. The circuit is built in this way, for example:
- The car dealership sells a car to a client for 1.5 million rubles.
- The bank buys out loan obligations from a dealer for 1.45 million rubles.
- The bank's benefit is 50,000 rubles.
- The benefit of a car dealer is expanding the customer base, increasing sales or, for example, selling outdated models.
A dealer could generally buy a car at a car dealership at a price of 1.2 million rubles, so his profit would be even greater. At the same time, the borrower receives an interest-free installment plan and this is his benefit.
The main disadvantage is that during the sale the car dealer can set a number of conditions. For example, the installation of expensive alarms or additional equipment for a certain amount. Sometimes the installment agreement may set a high commission for making a payment or obtaining additional insurance. All these nuances ultimately increase the costs of the buyer. Therefore, calculate all payments in advance in order to evaluate the benefits of the offer in comparison with other types of car loans.
The BuyBack deferred car loan option is less common than others. Not all banks offer it. Only official car dealers work under such programs. The down payment usually reaches 10-50% of the cost, and the residual - 30-50%. The maximum loan term is 3 years. Interest is charged on the entire borrowed amount, taking into account the deferred payment. The scheme is used most often for the purchase of high-end status cars.
There are three ways to close the remaining amount on a BuyBack car loan:
- contribution with your own money;
- sale of a car through a car dealership;
- refinancing the residual amount of debt.
The main disadvantage of the program is the understatement of the car's value when sold through the original car dealer. If you pay off the residual payment with your own money, there is no disadvantage.
The top offers of banks for car loans was compiled taking into account several conditions:
- Availability of a program for new cars.
- If the bank offers several options for car loans, for example, for a used car or from a single manufacturer, an offer is selected that will suit the majority of potential borrowers.
- The creditor has a license from the Bank of Russia.
The offers are ranked according to the range of interest rates, which are indicated on the official website of the bank from the lowest possible. All car loans described in the review are targeted, so the borrowed money should be used to buy a car, and not to something else.
For most of the described programs, the car will have to be pledged. Some banks from the rating offer lending options with or without comprehensive insurance. If you choose to opt out of the extended auto insurance policy, this entails an increase in the interest rate.
Not only banks that entered the top, but also some other companies are widely represented on the car loan market in the Russian Federation. Major Russian leaders:
Some of them did not make it to the top of Brobank, but their proposals may be more suitable for the borrower. Therefore, when drawing up your own rating, be sure to consider car loan programs from market leaders.
Also noteworthy are the proposals of the banks BMW, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen Bank Rus. They were not included in the rating because their programs are targeted at one manufacturer. If you have decided on a brand, proceed from this. You can find advantageous offers from banks that cooperate directly with a car dealer at a rate of 0.1% per annum. There are even interest-free installments.
If you are interested in a used or a used car, prepare for higher interest rates and a longer registration procedure. Due to the higher rate, banks insure their risks from unscrupulous sellers who could have pledged the TS earlier. When buying a used car, a consumer unsecured loan without collateral may be more profitable than car loans. It will allow the borrower to save on hull insurance and will give the freedom to dispose of the car from the date of purchase.
Top 10 banks where you can borrow a car
Rating of banks that issue loans for the purchase of a new car:
|Bank and program name||Rate range, in%||Loan terms||Loan amount|
|VTB car loan for a new car||1-10.5||1-7 years old||300 thousand - 7 million rubles|
|Gazprombank for car purchase||5.6-9.9||13 months - 5 years||100 thousand - 5 million rubles|
|Tinkoff Bank cash car loan||7.9-21.9||1-5 years old||100 thousand - 3 million rubles|
|Home Credit Bank car loan||7.9-24.4||1 month - 5 years||10 thousand - 3 million rubles|
|Raiffeisenbank car loan||7.99-12.99||13 months - 5 years||90 thousand - 2 million rubles|
|Bank Zenith car loan for a new car||7-17||2-7 years||100 thousand - 6.5 million rubles|
|RNKB auto loan "Autostandard"||8-15||6 months - 7 years||150 thousand - 3 million rubles|
|Chelyabinvestbank car loan without hull insurance||8.88-12.25||1-5 years old||100 thousand - 2.5 million rubles|
|Credit Europe Bank classic car loan||11.2-16.5||2-7 years||300 thousand - 6 million rubles|
|UniCredit Bank car loan program "Standard" for a new car||13-16||3 months - 7 years||100 thousand - 8 million rubles|
In addition to the parameters listed in the table, an important role in choosing a program will be played by the size of the initial payment and the period for considering the application. Also, pay attention to the presence of additional commissions and the requirement for life, health, and disability insurance of the borrower. Remember, personal insurance is voluntary, while insurance for the collateral, we are talking about a car, is compulsory.
If we compare loans for cars from the above rating at the rate that the bank indicates as the maximum, the position of some lenders will change significantly. Home Credit Bank and Tinkoff Bank have the highest rate range.
VTB car loan for a new car
Basic conditions of a car loan for a new car at VTB Bank:
- the maximum amount is 10 million rubles;
- the maximum period is 5 years;
- rate range from 1% to 10.5%;
- the minimum rate is available only to salary clients of VTB Bank;
- an increase in the rate occurs if there is no "Car Amateur Card" by 1.5%, without a comprehensive insurance by 4% and for refusal from personal insurance by 3%;
- down payment from 20% of the cost of the car;
- registration of the vehicle as a pledge is required;
- the borrower's age is from 21 to 65 years, if a loan for the purchase of motor vehicles, then from 25 years;
- permanent registration of the borrower in the region where the bank's offices are located;
- work experience of at least 1 year, in last place at least 3 months;
- availability of two contact phones;
- minimum income after tax for residents of Moscow and the region is 30,000 rubles, for other regions - 20,000 rubles;
- in case of violation of loan obligations 0.1% per day of the amount owed;
- confirmation of income by a certificate in the form of a bank, 2-NDFL or in another way.
From the documents you will need a passport, driver's license and application. A copy of the work book is also required if the amount is more than 1.5 million rubles, and the down payment is less than 50%.
|Minimum rate, large loan amount and long loan term||Large down payment|
|You can refuse casco and personal insurance||The most favorable conditions only for salary clients and when connecting additional options|
|The cost of insurance can be included in the car loan amount||Loan processing only in car dealerships|
PTS for a car under loan agreements concluded after 03/01/2019 does not remain with the bank, but is transferred to the car owner. An approved application is valid up to 90 days. VTB's decision comes within 30 minutes to 2 days. There are no bank fees for issuing money, as well as for early repayment. The amount can be taken in cash or withdrawn from a debit card that will be issued and serviced free of charge.
VTB Bank has many other car loan programs, including for used cars, with state support, without collateral and with BuyBack residual payment. Before submitting your application, compare all the options to choose the most suitable one.
Gazprombank car loan
Basic loan conditions for buying a car from Gazprombank:
- the maximum amount is 5 million rubles;
- the maximum period is 5 years;
- base rate range from 5.6% to 9.9%;
- the minimum rate is available only for loans in the amount of 1.5 million to 5 million rubles and the fulfillment of a number of other bank conditions;
- registration of the vehicle as a pledge is required;
- an increase in the rate upon refusal from personal insurance by 6% and, if the car is not pledged, by 1%;
- the borrower's age is from 20 to 70 years;
- work experience of 1 year, in the last place at least 3 months;
- permanent registration of the borrower in the regions where the bank's office is located;
- confirmation of income is possible with a certificate in the form of a bank or 2-NDFL.
From the documents you will need a passport and a driver's license.
|No down payment required||If the car is not pledged, it will lead to an increase in the interest rate.|
|Large loan amount for a long term at a minimum rate||Increase in the rate when personal insurance is canceled|
|The interest rate does not depend on the comprehensive insurance||Home delivery of the card with the credited amount of the loan is not possible in all cities of the Russian Federation|
When applying for a car loan, the borrower is issued a debit Smart Card of Gazprombank. The service of the card is free for the entire loan period.
Tinkoff bank car loan in cash
The main conditions for issuing a loan for the purchase of a car at Tinkoff Bank:
- the maximum amount is 3 million rubles;
- the maximum period is 5 years;
- rate range from 7.9% to 21.9%;
- registration of the vehicle as a pledge is required;
- the borrower's age is from 18 to 70 years;
- permanent registration of the borrower on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- confirmation of income with a certificate in the form of a bank or 2-NDFL.
From the documents you will need a passport, a driver's license, documents for a car as a deposit and an application form.
|No down payment required||It is difficult to assess the benefit of the offer due to the too wide range between the minimum and maximum bid|
|Borrower insurance and comprehensive insurance at will||Penalty for violation of obligations for the intended use of funds 0.5% of the original loan amount|
When applying for a loan to buy a car, the borrower is issued a Tinkoff Bank debit card, to which the borrowed amount is credited. Card service is free.
The transaction between the seller and the buyer takes place without the participation of the bank. But then the borrower provides the lender with all the documents for the car and issues the vehicle as a pledge.
Home Credit Bank car loan
Basic conditions for a car loan at Home Credit Bank:
- the maximum amount is 3 million rubles;
- the maximum period is 5 years;
- rate range from 7.9% to 24.4%;
- you can take a borrowed amount without collateral and insurance;
- the borrower's age is from 22 to 70 years;
- permanent registration on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- work experience in the last place at least 3 months;
- the presence of a positive credit history;
- confirmation of income with a certificate in the form of a bank, 2-NDFL or in another acceptable way.
From the documents you will need a passport and an application form.
|You can get money without collateral, personal insurance and comprehensive insurance||Customers under 22 cannot be approved|
|It is possible to transfer funds to a valid card of any bank of the Russian Federation||Difficult to assess the benefits of the offer due to the too wide range of interest rates|
|Fast review and high percentage of approved car loan applications||If the credit rating is low, they will set a high interest rate or reject the application|
Existing clients of the bank can apply for a loan and take money through a mobile application or Internet bank.
Raiffeisenbank car loan
Basic conditions for a car loan for a new car at Raiffeisenbank:
- the maximum amount is 2 million rubles;
- the maximum period is 5 years;
- rate range from 7.99% to 12.99%;
- for refusal to connect the financial protection program, a rate increase of 5%;
- the borrower's age is from 23 to 67 years;
- permanent registration and work on the territory of the Russian Federation is required;
- minimum income after tax for residents of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Moscow and Leningrad regions - 25,000 rubles, for other regions - 15,000 rubles;
- the work experience of the borrower in the last place is at least 3 months;
- confirmation of income with a certificate in the form of a bank, 2-NDFL or in another acceptable way.
From the documents you will need a passport, proof of income with one of the documents of your choice, and employment, with a loan amount of more than 1 million rubles. For salary clients, a passport is enough.
|No collateral required, no guarantors and hull insurance required||Have a minimum proven required income|
|There is no down payment and you can opt out of personal insurance||Car loans are not issued to individual entrepreneurs, lawyers and business owners|
|The car can be disposed of immediately at your discretion||Rate increase in case of refusal to connect to the financial protection service|
There are no bank fees for the withdrawal of money, as well as for early repayment. The bank is ready to lend, including for the purchase of a used car, of any year of manufacture and with any number of former owners.
The decision on the submitted application is made within a few minutes. The amount to buy a car can be taken in cash or withdrawn from a debit card.
Bank Zenith car loan for a new car
Basic conditions for issuing a loan for a new car at Bank Zenith:
- the maximum amount is 6.5 million rubles;
- the maximum term is 7 years;
- rate range from 7% to 17%;
- an increase in the rate in the period from the date of issue to the first payment according to the schedule by 3%, for refusal from comprehensive insurance by 1-8.3% depending on the connected tariff, for refusal from personal and GAP insurance by 1-2%;
- down payment from 0%;
- the borrower's age is from 22 to 65 years;
- permanent or temporary registration in the region where the bank's offices are located;
- the program does not work everywhere, the full list of regions is indicated on the official website of Bank Zenith;
- work experience at the last place of work of the borrower - at least 3 months, total - from 1 year;
- confirmation of income with a certificate in the form of a bank, 2-NDFL or in another acceptable way.
From the documents you will need a passport, a driver's license and an application. A driver's license can be replaced with a passport or military ID.
|Quick consideration of an application for a car loan, which can be submitted in the salon||The program does not work in all cities of the Russian Federation|
|Initial payment from 0% and you can include all insurances in the loan amount||Several conditions that lead to an increase in interest rates|
|Large available loan amount, which allows you to choose a suitable car from different models||Daily penalties for late monthly payments 0.1%|
There are no bank fees for the withdrawal of money, as well as for early repayment. Participation in the state program and obtaining a discount of up to 10% of the cost of the car is possible.
RNKB auto loan Autostandard
Basic lending conditions for the purchase of a new car under the Autostandard program at RNKB:
- the maximum amount is 3 million rubles;
- the maximum term is 7 years;
- rate range from 8% to 15%;
- down payment from 15%;
- registration of a car as a deposit is required
- you can get approval without commissions and compulsory insurance;
- it is possible to increase the amount of a car loan by the amount of payment for comprehensive insurance and personal insurance of the borrower;
- an increase in the rate for refusing personal insurance by 3% and without registering a comprehensive insurance by 2%;
- the borrower's age is from 21 to 70 years at the date of debt repayment;
- provision is made for co-borrowers when lending to persons over 67 years old;
- permanent registration of the borrower in the Russian Federation;
- work experience of at least 3 months for employees and at least 1 year for notaries, lawyers and individual entrepreneurs;
- in case of violation of obligations on a car loan, a fine of 20% per annum of the amount of overdue debt;
From the documents you will need a passport, driver's license and SNILS. Full list on the RNKB website.
|Long loan term||It is necessary to attract co-borrowers if the client is over 67 years old.|
|Wide partner network of car showrooms and dealers||Simultaneous refusal from comprehensive insurance and personal insurance will increase the car loan rate by 5%|
|It is possible to connect the state support program, which gives the right to reduce the cost of the car by 10%||Presence of a down payment|
|Those who receive a pension or salary to an account with the RNKB bank can reduce the amount of the initial contribution on individual terms||The program does not work in all regions of the Russian Federation|
When choosing cars of certain brands, it is possible to reduce the maximum loan term to 5 years.
Chelyabinvestbank car loan without hull insurance
Basic conditions for buying a car on credit under the Chelyabinvestbank program:
- the maximum amount is 7 million rubles;
- the maximum period is 5 years;
- the purchased car, real estate or property rights can act as collateral;
- rate range from 8.88% to 12.25%;
- the minimum rate is only when buying a new premium car;
- an initial payment of 15%, if its size exceeds 30%, you can not confirm the income;
- a deferral of the first payment is available for a period of up to 6 months;
- an increase in the rate by 3% for refusal of comprehensive insurance and by 2% until the 1st day of the next month after the submission of documents on the pledge and confirmation of the intended use of the allocated car loan;
- reduction of the rate by 2% when registering life and disability insurance for the entire loan period;
- the borrower's age is from 21 to 68 years old at the time of the last payment;
- permanent registration in Chelyabinsk or the Chelyabinsk region;
- work experience in the last place is at least 3 months, for entrepreneurs - 6 months;
From the documents you will need a passport, a military ID or a deferral document for men under 27 years old, a driver's license and a number of other documents. A complete list of securities is indicated on the official website of Chelyabinvestbank.
|Large loan amount and low interest rate||The program works only in Chelyabinsk and the Chelyabinsk region|
|You can refuse casco and personal insurance||Rate increase in case of default on the target use of money|
|The first payment can be delayed for six months||Down payment required|
Chelyabinvestbank issues a credit card to all borrowers with a car loan. she has a credit limit of up to 400,000 rubles, an interest-free period of up to 50 days, free issue and maintenance.
Credit Europe Bank classic car loan
The main conditions for a car loan for the purchase of a new car at Credit Europe Bank:
- the maximum amount is 6 million rubles;
- the maximum term is 7 years;
- rate range from 11.2% to 16.5%;
- down payment from 10% to 99.99%;
- borrowed funds can be used to purchase a car, purchase additional equipment and additional services at the request of the client;
- registration of a car as a deposit is required
- the borrower's age is over 18 years old on the date of application, the upper limit is not indicated and is set on an individual basis;
- permanent registration in the Russian Federation;
- work experience of at least 6 months;
- 3 telephones for communication;
- in case of violation of loan obligations, a fine of 20% per annum of the amount of overdue debt;
From the documents you will need a passport, a driver's license and an application. A work book and a certificate of income will be required for car loan amounts from 2.5 million rubles. For individual entrepreneurs, it is necessary to present a certificate of registration with the tax authority and state registration as an individual entrepreneur.
|Large amount of car loan for a long term||The program does not work in all regions of the Russian Federation|
|Minimum age restrictions compared to other lending banks||It is necessary to issue a comprehensive insurance and other insurance|
The approved amount will be credited to the bank account.
You can buy both domestic and foreign cars. There are many other car loan programs in Credit Europe Bank. Including with state support, for used cars, directly from individuals and car manufacturers. You can also get a loan for the purchase of special equipment, commercial and freight vehicles.
UniCreditBank car loan program "Standard"
Basic conditions for car loans at UniCredit Bank:
- the maximum amount is 8 million rubles;
- the maximum term is 7 years;
- rate range from 13% to 16%;
- down payment from 15%;
- the maximum amount is only for an initial payment of 30% or more and for a limited number of car brands;
- restrictions have been established under the "Standard" program for the object of crediting - they can be new foreign cars, some new brands of VAZ, GAZ and LADA, motorcycles and tricycles of foreign production;
- registration of a car as a deposit is required
- admission to the control of unauthorized persons is possible only with the registration of insurance "Multidrive";
- it is possible to increase the cost of a car loan by up to 20% of the cost of a car for the purchase and installation of additional equipment;
- the age of the borrower is from 21 to 60 years for men and 55 years for women at the date of debt repayment;
- permanent registration in the Russian Federation;
Proof of income and employment is not required if:
- Down payment 15% and loan amount up to 1.5 million rubles.
- An initial payment of 30% and a loan amount of up to 4 million rubles.
- The down payment is 40% and the loan amount is up to 4.8 million rubles.
- The initial payment is 50% and the loan amount is up to 6.5 million rubles.
- The borrower has previously received a loan from UniCredit Bank and successfully repaid it.
- The application is submitted by a salary client who has already received more than 3 payments in a row.
From the documents, you will definitely need a passport, a driver's license and an application. The rest of the list of securities that may be requested by the bank is posted on the official website of UniCredit Bank.
|Large amount of car loan for a long term||The program does not work in several regions of the Russian Federation|
|Employment and income may not be confirmed if several conditions are met||It is necessary to issue a comprehensive insurance and other insurance|
|A large number of partners and models to choose from||Down payment required|
An approved application is valid for 30 days.
With a loan from UniCredit Bank, you can buy a car under other programs: for used cars, premium vehicles and special offers from car dealers.
Comparison of car loan programs
From the given rating it is clear that it is not necessary to consider only specialized car loan programs. Some special offers give borrowers more benefits. For example, you can consider car loans without registering a car as a pledge, then the owner will immediately be able to sell the car, donate it or exchange it for a new one.
Comparison of car loans with the maximum amount
Maximum lending amounts from the banks presented in the rating:
- VTB - 7 million rubles;
- Zenith - 6.5 million rubles;
- UniCredit Bank - 8 million rubles.
Let's compare the rest of the conditions of the programs:
|Interest rate range||1% to 10.5%||7% to 17%||13% to 16%|
|An initial fee||From 20%||From 0%||Not less than 15%|
|Availability of comprehensive insurance||You can refuse||You can refuse||Required|
|Additional restrictions||According to the minimum income level of a potential borrower||The program is not available in some regions||Restrictions on some manufacturers|
In UniCredit Bank, the maximum loan amount will be approved only upon application for premium cars and an initial payment of 30% or more. Therefore, do not compare programs for the maximum amount indicated in the advertising offer. Focus on the amount and interest rate that the bank will approve for your application.
Comparison of car loan programs for the longest term
The longest lending period is 7 years in 6 banks out of 10 in the compiled rating: VTB, Home Credit Bank, Zenit Bank, RNKB, Credit Europe Bank and UniCredit Bank. At the same time, UniCredit Bank has established a limitation on the loan term for certain models. This means that not every car can be bought with a car loan for a period of 7 years.
Borrowers will not be able to apply for a car loan at Zenit Bank, Europe Credit Bank or RNKB in all regions of the Russian Federation. Therefore, VTB and Home Credit Bank have the largest coverage of clients. Let's compare the rest of the conditions of the banks:
|Conditions||VTB||Home Credit Bank|
|Interest rate range||1% to 10.5%||7.9% to 24.4%|
|Maximum amount||7 million rubles||3 million rubles|
|An initial fee||From 20%||Not required|
|Availability of comprehensive insurance||You can refuse||Not necessary|
|Additional restrictions||According to the minimum income level of a potential borrower||Good credit history|
When comparing lending programs, it is obvious that the program at VTB Bank is more profitable in terms of the amount and interest rate. But if the salary goes to an account at Home Credit Bank, a potential borrower can be made a better offer there. There is no down payment and the car does not have to be pledged. Therefore, you can save on comprehensive insurance and dispose of the car at your own discretion, without waiting for the end of the loan payments.
However, it is possible to refuse hull insurance at VTB. If these two banks are selected from the entire rating, it is better to apply for a car loan in both, and then compare the conditions that are ready to offer in each.
When applying for a car loan, each lender sets its own requirements for potential borrowers. The main ones can be summarized as follows:
- Russian citizenship and permanent registration on the territory of the Russian Federation ... Some banks work with borrowers who are necessarily registered in the region where the company's offices are represented. For others, a residence permit in any locality of the country is enough.
- Age from 21 to 60 years old ... There are also more loyal restrictions from 18 to 70 years old, and more stringent - from 25 years old. If the borrower is close to the lowest or highest age limit, it will take more effort to find a suitable offer. For these categories of borrowers, banks establish not the most favorable conditions for car loans.
- Official employment and total work experience from 1 year ... Not all creditors have this requirement. But having an experience of 3-6 months increases the chances of a potential borrower to approve more favorable conditions for him. Some banks may request an employment contract or a copy of an employment record certified by the employer.
- Certificate in the form of a bank or 2-NDFL for the last year or six months ... Some lenders do not ask for proof of income at all if the car loan amount does not exceed 1-1.5 million rubles. However, if there is no previous experience of cooperation with the bank, it is better to provide information on the amount of salary. This will allow you to claim a more loyal attitude from the bank.
The bank will definitely request and check the credit history of a potential borrower. Some financial institutions will refuse to issue a car loan if the borrower has ever committed violations in fulfilling loan obligations. Other lenders attach less importance to this, especially if the violations were minor or long ago.
If at the time of applying for a car loan, debts have been accumulated to other creditors, the loan may be refused. Lack of official wages or other regular income can also be an obstacle. Although a car loan is a secured loan, no bank will want to cooperate with a borrower who is in doubt.
List of documents for a car loan
When applying for a car loan, the bank will request a passport and a second document of your choice:
- international passport;
- military ID;
- pension certificate for a pensioner.
In addition, you can collect documents confirming the level of financial well-being. Indirect confirmation can be visas in a foreign passport, documents with ownership of other movable and immovable property, statements of deposit, brokerage accounts, IIS or compulsory medical insurance.
In the process of drawing up a loan agreement for the purchase of a car, the parties conclude several agreements:
- purchase and sale;
- car loans;
- personal and GAP insurance.
Not necessarily all contracts will be drawn up at once and in one place. Some lenders allow you to take a car loan without insurance or pay for policies from third-party insurance companies. It depends on the rules of the bank, car dealership or broker who helps with the purchase of the car.
Why can they refuse to issue a car loan?
An application for a car loan for a new car can be rejected for several reasons:
- The borrower has a bad credit history or a minimum credit rating.
- There is no formal job or any other regular source of income.
- Income is too low to meet loan obligations.
- The potential borrower does not meet the requirements for age or place of registration.
- Too high debt load has accumulated in front of other creditors.
- The lender gives money for the purchase of a new car only if there is a minimum contribution, and the client does not have the accumulated money.
- The borrower needs an amount more than the bank is willing to approve.
Sometimes lenders, when refusing to issue a car loan, explain the reason, but much more often they do not disclose this information. Therefore, before applying for a loan, study your credit history, calculate a feasible monthly load, systematize all sources of income. After that, look for a suitable bank, program, car, salon and apply for a car loan.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Car Loans
Pros and cons of car loans:
|You can use the car right away. No need to wait until the required amount of money is accumulated to buy it||Paperwork can take from several hours to several days|
|On credit, you can immediately choose the brand that you like, even if you don't have enough money for it||Banks do not lend to everyone. If the borrower does not meet the conditions of the program, he will not be approved for a car loan. For example, the obstacle will be the age of over 65 or under 21, or income below the minimum set by the bank.|
|Wide range of loan programs and interest rates||The car is pledged, so it cannot be sold, donated or exchanged before the loan payments are completed|
|Some auto loan programs are longer than consumer loans. You can choose a loan term of up to 7-10 years, taking into account your income and financial capabilities||If the borrower does not fulfill obligations for a long time and the case goes to court, the pledged property can be seized and sold to pay off debts.|
|In most cases, a lower rate for a car loan than for a consumer loan. The bank retains collateral, so the lender is ready to issue money on terms that are more attractive for borrowers||The cost of applying for comprehensive insurance increases the total cost of the loan by approximately 10% of the original price. This increases the costs of the borrower|
|The opportunity to participate in programs of preferential state car loans if certain conditions are met||If there is no money for the down payment, the bank raises the interest rate. The total amount of overpayment on the loan is getting larger|
|Banks are ready to approve much larger amounts for a car loan with a vehicle as collateral than when issuing an unsecured loan||Car loan approval can only be obtained for certain models or from a specific dealer. Most lenders do not have a used car loan program|
To make an informed decision, compare the pros and cons of a car loan in advance. If there is no doubt about the future financial stability, you can apply to a bank or look for a salon that offers car loan programs.
All options for buying a car with and without a car loan
Car loans are not the only way to buy a car. Some car enthusiasts may get so carried away with the idea of a new car that they are ready to go into debt without assessing the financial implications. To prevent this, pay attention to the different options for increasing the degree of high cost for the borrower, and choose the appropriate one:
- Save money and buy a car ... The longest way, and if money is kept at home, it will inevitably depreciate at least by the inflation rate. To avoid this, open a savings account or deposit
- Look for offers from direct dealers ... Some salons offer interest-free installments or minimum interest rates on certain brands or models.
- Car loan is one of the cheapest ways to buy a car ... If the bank refused, check your credit history and convince the lender of your solvency. It may happen that one bank refuses and another approves the application
- Consumer loan is an alternative option. Certain advantages are even possible on it - hull insurance is not necessary and there is no encumbrance on the car. But there are higher interest rates on non-earmarked loans. If a car loan and a consumer loan are comparable in amount, rate and term, the second option is more attractive for the borrower.
- Credit card ... Credit card rates are even higher than consumer loans. Therefore, it is impractical to use them to buy a car. The total amount of overpayment will be higher than for a car loan.
- Microloan in MFO ... The most expensive option is to take several microloans to buy a car. MFOs do not charge interest on an annual basis, but on each day they use borrowed money. In addition, in order to collect an amount of even 1 million rubles, you will need to contact several microcredit companies. The total amount of overpayment will be so huge that no amount of joy from a new car will fix the situation.
Before choosing any of the options, you should weigh the pros and cons and understand what the car is for. If this is a necessity, then it makes sense to take it out on credit. If this is just a desire, it is more profitable to save about half of the cost, and take a car loan or a consumer loan with favorable conditions for the remaining amount.
Recommendations for a car loan
In order not to run into trouble before and after applying for a car loan, pay attention to a few points:
- Read the contract before signing it. Do not sign until all points are clear. If you don't figure it out in advance and sign the document, the law will be on the side of the lender. The handwritten signature of the borrower means his agreement with all the conditions, even those that are not understood.
- If it is difficult to figure out the conditions yourself, you can contact a credit broker, ask a bank employee or another competent expert for clarification.
- You should not conclude or sign any contracts or agreements with questionable dealers. If a salon or lender seems to be unreliable, it is better to refuse the deal than to become a victim of a scam.
- Compulsory motor third party liability insurance is mandatory for all car owners, but the availability of comprehensive insurance insures against a much larger number of risks. It is much safer to spend money on a comprehensive insurance policy for the period of a car loan than to compensate for damage for a damaged car and pay the loan at the same time.
- If your financial situation has worsened or difficult life circumstances arise, notify the lender. Do not drag out the situation. Apply for a revision of the terms. If the bank agrees, it will be possible to preserve its credit history.
- If you find a bank offer for a consumer loan, which turns out to be as advantageous in terms of term and rate as a car loan, choose it. In this case, comprehensive insurance is not required. In addition, the car can be disposed of at your own discretion - to sell, donate, exchange at any time before the end of payments to the bank.
Remember, any loan must be repaid on time and in full. This will preserve your reputation as a respectable borrower and subsequently allow you to qualify for more favorable terms of service.
The realities of 2021 are such that it is better to buy on credit, but now, than for cash, but then.
Do you also think that the words "benefit" and "credit" do not mix well? A familiar theme. However, not always, and even less so today - at least this follows from the words of the sellers (an important detail!). Spoiler alert: When making a decision, always pay attention to what the overpayment will be.
Let's say you want a car no cheaper than a million and no more than a million four hundred. We look at popular options and loan programs.
Renault has two passenger cars in Russia with a price of one million or more - the Arkana and Kaptur crossovers. For example, we want to buy Kaptur (from 1,140,000 rubles). Naturally, you can get discounts on trade-In (up to 60,000 rubles), “First / family car” programs (10%), for medical workers (the same 10%). For corporate clients - individual conditions.
Renault offers to pay only interest during the first 90 days after buying a car on credit. With a 50% installment of the car value and a three-year loan period, the special interest rate on the loan will be 6.9%, and the monthly payment for Kaptur in the Life configuration is 18,186 rubles. If you want to reduce monthly payments to 7905 rubles, for example, you can choose the Let's Go program with deferred payment. But the interest rate will already be 14.9%.
The new Creta in the Standard configuration costs from 1,097,000 rubles. Hyundai also has a residual payment program called Start. On it, for Creta, you need to pay from 7317 rubles per month - this is about half the payment on a regular loan. Under the Start Plus program - 13,255 rubles (at a rate of 14.8%). But this payment already includes comprehensive insurance and regular maintenance, and does not charge interest.
The program provides for financial protection of the loan - that is, voluntary life and health insurance of the borrower. However, this is the norm for all credit programs - without such insurance, the car loan rate will be higher.
Dmitry Molkov, Director of the Financial Services Department of the AutoSpecCentre Group of Companies:
- Special credit programs of automakers make cars more affordable - and this is especially important now, when almost all models have risen in price. Thanks to such programs, buying a car is more cost effective from an economic point of view than other ways of owning a car, be it rent, subscription or car sharing. .
The inevitable overpayment when purchasing on credit, as a rule, does not exceed the average percentage of the rise in prices for cars, which occurs due to inflation and an increase in the exchange rate over the term of the loan. This means that buying a car on credit is now more profitable than collecting the required amount for months: car prices are growing, and inflation is eating up savings.
Kia offers to save on monthly payments by purchasing last year's Seltos Classic for 1,194,900 rubles. If you use the Kia Easy! with a residual payment, within three years you will pay 7504 rubles, and with a standard loan - 13 380 rubles per month.
There is also the Kia Easy! PLUS "with comprehensive insurance and maintenance fees included. Will you have time to issue it before January 31? Then you can get a discount of 45,000 rubles (we hope for an extension). The monthly payment in this case will be 14,524 rubles, if you do not insure life, and 12,712 rubles, if you insure. The interest rate for all credit programs is the same - from 12.3%.
Polo in the Status configuration costs from 1,066,900 rubles today. The Volkswagen Guarantor program with a residual payment equal to the initial payment (and then, and then - 40%), allows you to reduce monthly payments to 9488 rubles per month for a period of three years and a rate of 7.9% per annum. Compare: with a standard three-year loan with the same down payment, you would have to pay 20,927 rubles for the exact same Polo at a rate of 5.9%. But then there is no residual payment!
If you take out a loan for a shorter period, the rate will be 6.9% per annum, and if you refuse to conclude a personal insurance contract, it will be 9.9% or 10.9% (depending on the term).
Slightly over a million - Skoda Rapid Hockey Edition. The cost of the Ambition package starts from 1,035,900 rubles. And here there is a program with a residual payment that allows you to use the car for up to three years, paying the bank 6,000 rubles a month. But the percentages - understandably - are rather big.
Or you can take advantage of the special offer and, having paid 50% of the cost of the car, make a monthly payment of 43,186 rubles. Interest rate - attention! - 0.1%. But, of course, before agreeing to such a loan, you need to read the entire agreement very carefully.
Let's raise the bar a little: Toyota Corolla costs from 1,411,000 rubles today. But it can also be obtained for three years for 7341 rubles per month. True, you need to make an initial payment of 705,500 rubles and agree to the same residual payment. This program is called "Comfort", and it is convenient, first of all, for dealers, because having received a liquid model from you in three years, they will easily sell it to the second owner.
A standard loan for such a car will cost you at least 26,216 rubles per month at an interest rate of 10.5% per annum.
UAZ has several models and modifications over a million: Patriot and Pickup with automatic transmission (from 1,012,500 and from 1,093,500 rubles, respectively) and Patriot "Expeditionary" (from 1,251,000 rubles). Buyers of all these models are provided with discounts of 50,000 rubles under the trade-in program, 20,000 rubles if you book a car in the online showcase by paying 15,000 rubles, 10% under the First / Family Car program) and up to 50,000 rubles for buying a car on credit under the AutoRally program of VTB Bank.
The program itself is, in principle, standard. For example, for a Patriot in the "Comfort" configuration with automatic transmission for 1,195,000 rubles with a five-year loan term and a 50% down payment, you will pay 12,549 rubles monthly with an interest rate of 9.5%. The same car loan from Sberbank will cost you 14,245 rubles per month at an interest rate of 11.5%.
I repeat: there are no loans that are unconditionally profitable for a buyer. For a car in this price category, you will overpay an average of 150,000 rubles in three years. Arranges? Even so, any loan agreement must be carefully read, and it is better to give it to a lawyer for study. And be sure to check and recheck the calculations - preferably in a calm atmosphere and with a calculator in hand.
- Five important tips for those wishing to take a car on credit - here.
Photo: "Behind the wheel", manufacturing companies, depositphotos