Apple vinegar (OTISE) is used in cooking as a seasoning and a preservative, in cosmetology to create anti-aging masks, in folk medicine from some ailments. It can be bought in the store, but to be confident as it is better to make a vinegar from apples at home according to a simple recipe. We will look at the classical technology that gives the most useful product.
Vinegar can be made from home apple wine (preferably dry) any excerpt. The store analogs, for example, Cider, are not suitable, as it contains sulfur or other substances that prevent the development of acetic bacteria. In the presence of finished wine immediately go to the 11th stage of cooking technology. This will noticeably simplify and speed up the process.
1. The unwashed apples (very dirty, wipe with a dry cloth) cut into slices, remove the core and bones. On the surface of the apples are wild yeast, thanks to which the juice worst.
2. Grind the slices of grater, meat grinder or in another way to the state of the puree.
3. Folded your puree together with the highlighted juice in a non-metallic container with a wide neck, for example, an enameled pan or plastic pelvis. Cover marley.
4. Put for 2-3 days in a dark place with room temperature. Once in 8-12 hours stirred with a clean hand or a wooden stick. When the apple mass dares, foam, hissing and a light fermentation smell will appear on top, go to the next stage.
5. Press the puree through the gauze or the press. The squeezes are no longer needed.
6. Filtered Wrinking Juice Pour to a jar or glass bottle, filling no more than 75% of the volume.
7. Try to taste. If the juice is not sweet, add sugar based on the proportions in the recipe, mix. Juice should be sweet, but not clarified (maximum allowable sugar content - 20%). If severe acidity is felt (pinch tongue), add water.
8. On the tank of the tank, install a water shutter or a medical glove with a hole in the finger (made with a needle). Check the tightness of the connection of the neck and the hydraulic water to exclude air inward.
9. To transfer the bottle (bank) in a dark place with a temperature of 20-25 ° C for 25-40 days.
10. At the end of fermentation (the waterproofing does not secrete gas or the glove blown out, the wine was glad, the layer of sediment appeared) to merge the young wine through the tube, not behind the bottom, so that the apple vinegar was turned out to be light without a mud.
11. Pour wine into a container with a wide neck. The larger the area of contact of wine with air, the better. You can leave to skiss in the bank, but the cooking time will increase. Top to bandage gauze to protect against insects. After some time, the film may appear on the surface (layer of Mycoderma Aceti bacteria), this is normal.
12.New 45-60 days in a dark place (or cover) at 18-23 ° C. Wine will gradually skit, turning into vinegar. At the end of the fermentation will disappear a characteristic sharp smell of sinusia.
13. Ready home apple vinegar to filter through 3-4 layers of gauze or tight fabric, pour into bottles for storage, closed hermetically. When stored in a place-protected place, for example, on a dark shelf in a kitchen cabinet, shelf life - up to 3 years.
Apple vinegar has long been known for its healing properties. With this product, mostly, it is necessary to face the kitchen: during the cooking of dishes, refueling salads. Now often this type of vinegar is also used in folk medicine (to strengthen the immunity, weight loss, cleaning of the body from slags) and even in cosmetology purposes. But the sphere of its use is more wide than it may seem at first glance, because apple vinegar is also applied in industry and in economic affairs. When choosing this product, it should be borne in mind that the store most often has a mixture of ordinary vinegar with the addition of apple extract.
The original product must be in a dark bottle that does not transmit sunlight. And in its composition there will be no different dyes, preservatives and other chemistry.
Therefore, so as not to stumble upon a useless product, it is better to cook it yourself: the benefits will be in dozens of times more, and it will be different from the store product, in which the chemical additives are mostly alone.
There are several recipes for cooking vinegar from apples at home. Below we will talk about the three most popular cooking methods.
How to cook apple vinegar at home - 3 recipe
Apple vinegar, prepared at home, today is increasingly added to the broths, various dishes from fish, birds, even seafood.
When marinating, such a product is one of the main ingredients. And it is not surprising: the taste of dishes is obtained more diverse and interesting.
Natural vinegar is prepared by fermentation of apples, sugar and yeast, without the addition of unnecessary ingredients and chemical additives.
Before cooking, you need to know some subtleties and recommendations:
- Much depends on the choice of apples, so this process needs to come carefully. It is best if it is not acidic, but sweet varieties. Fruits should be without rot and worms, so spoiled fruits are not suitable.
- If sugar is used in the recipe, it can be replaced with another more useful ingredient - honey.
- In the process of cooking from above, a foam usually appears and it is most useful, so it is not recommended to remove it. It is enough to periodically mix the fluid.
- The product is preparing for a long time, about two months, so you have to be patient.
- When it is necessary to flood the liquid into the container or the selected container for cooking, do not forget to leave some more free space.
- The location for the fermentation of the ingredients should be warm and dark.
- The dishes for the preparation of vinegar is suitable either of the glass or from clay. For mixing, it is best to use a wood spoon or a wooden stick.
Apple vinegar recipes differ in the number of ingredients (in addition to apples) and the complexity of cooking. The simplest and budget way includes only apples.
Recipe number 1 (the easiest, only of apples):
- Take the desired amount of apples (recommended a half or two kilograms), as you should rinse them and dry. Then cut every fruit into four parts, get rid of seeds. Next, apples in such a form should lie until they darken.
- In the next stage, fruits need to squeeze the juice and pour it into a pre-selected pure container for cooking.
- The container must be closed using a rubber glove and secure the glove with a dense thread, a twine or rubber band.
- Now the container needs to be sent to the dark, but warm place and wait until the glove is swollen. Usually this process takes 4-6 weeks, no more.
- When the glove is swollen, half the finished vinegar should be moved to another container and close it with a dense cloth or a towel. And put on a warm and dark place again for many more weeks.
After about eight weeks, the apple vinegar should become transparent - at this stage he is ready.
Now it remains only to strain, pour into bottles (necessarily glass) and stored in a place where sunlight does not penetrate.
Recipe number 2 (with the addition of sugar and water)
- You need to take two kilograms of ripe apples, wash them out and put them in a jar of glass.
- Fruits pour cold boiled water (for 1 kg. The fruit is taken by a liter of water), add a half cup of sugar and close the can not too dense tissue (cotton is suitable).
- Capacity move to a warm and dark place and leave at least three months. Periodically, the fruit needs to mix.
When vinegar becomes transparent and there will be no sharp smell at the same time, then the product is ready and it is necessary to stretch in the same way and pour it into a clean bottle with a lid.
Recipe number 3 (with honey and yeast)
This recipe once came up with an American doctor. It is necessary to prepare it for a long time and the components will need a little more, but in quality and benefits, it exceeds all other ways to prepare.
How to cook apple vinegar with honey and yeast:
- First you need to take apples, how to wash them and get rid of the core.
- Then the fruits must be grate with a grater or very finely cut.
- Send the resulting apple mass into ceramic or glass dishes and pour with warm boiled water. Water should be taken from the calculation - on a kilogram of apples liter of water.
- Next, it is necessary to add natural honey (one third of the glass of honey is taken on a liter of fluid).
- After that, you need to add some yeast (bread) and rye dried bread - a couple of pieces.
- Capacity needs to be covered with fine tissue or gauze and keep in place where dark and heat. It is necessary to wait 10-12 days, after which it is necessary to stretch the mixture and add honey again in the same quantities.
Now the composition should be up to two months: it will be ready when the fluid turns out to be transparent. At this stage, it is filled and bottled, as in previous recipes.
Where and how to store apple vinegar
Such a component as vinegar is often added during marination so that the products are not spoiled and stored longer than necessary. But the vinegar itself, whatever it is, is also necessary to be able to properly keep, because he does not like to enter sunlight.
First of all, for any vinegar, a suitable container is needed. For this, bottles of plastics or metal are completely different, as the oxidation or an unnecessary reaction with plastic will appear.
The best bottles of glass with a tightly closing lid so that the vinegar does not lose the necessary beneficial properties.
The place for storage is desirable to choose a cool, but for an apple type of vinegar does not fit the refrigerator, as it can lose its taste in the future. For vinegar cooked from apples, a storage room can be consolidated, as there is no light and there are no other sources from which the container can warm up.
In no case can not leave vinegar on the window, in this case, with a greater probability, it will also be spoiled. You also need to keep it away from children, because the acetic poisoning is very dangerous for the children's body.
Where to use apple vinegar
The beneficial properties of this product are very diverse, thanks to the huge content of various substances.
So, the composition of vinegar from apples includes minerals and elements (calcium, potassium, phosphorus, etc.), organic acids, pectin, beta carotene and some vitamins.
Thanks to this unique composition, the product scope is very extensive.
First of all, the use of vinegar from apples is assessed by people seeking to follow their health, strengthen it, maintain beauty and shape in shape.
It is believed that this is the lowest-calorie product, so they can be filling salads and other dishes, instead of calorie sauces and mayonnaise.
But you need to know that it is possible to add it only in moderate quantities, as the vinegar, prepared even from apples, can still harm the stomach.
If you add it in a small amount and not to be carried away, you can significantly improve your health and get rid of slags.
If we talk about application for therapeutic purposes, it is immediately worth noting its effect on metabolism and metabolism.
It contributes to a more rapid cleavage of carbohydrates and fats in the body, so it is used against obesity and for the correction of the figure.
It acts well on the intestinal microflora, thanks to which the digestion improves, the chair is normalized.
The only thing you need to know in this case is if there are serious disorders of the stomach, gastritis or ulcer, then it is not recommended to use vinegar inside!
The positive effect is also noticeable in the treatment of colds and ORVI with apple vinegar: various compresses are well helped, rinse the throat with a solution with apple vinegar and iodine, etc.
In cosmetology purposes, the natural product from apples is used as a component of various masks (especially for hair), peels, bold leather lotions.
Thus, apple vinegar is one of the unique products that has found the application in almost all areas.
And it is not difficult to prepare it at home, but the benefits of such a component are more than more than from the purchase.
Author: E. Akimova.
Self-preparation at home is the surest way to get apple vinegar with 100% naturalness. It is this quality that makes a real home vinegar not just a spicy spice, but also useful in many ways the product.
Homemade vinegar against shopping
Why do the seasoning at home, when on store shelves this product is presented in a wide range? Yes, everything is because of the same naturalness!
Most manufacturers are used to prepare apple peel, core and even tied trimming, all that usually goes into waste.
Often from apples in an industrial product - only the name. In fact, this is an ordinary table vinegar with apple flavoring. Also manufacturers can add all sorts of preservatives - to extend the storage period, and dyes - for the presentation of the appearance.
Of course, the spice made independently, the shelf life will be less, and it may not be very presentable. But, having prepared a vinegar at home, the hostess will be firmly confident about his health care.
Another plus of homemade composition is less acidity (4-5%) than an industrial analogue (at least 6%). Due to this, the first can be used not only in both seasoning and marinade, but also for the preparation of cosmetics, and even for the treatment of some ailments.
The conclusion from the above suggests itself: the best way to get high-quality apple vinegar is to make it at home yourself. Preparation will not require a lot of time and costs - the recipe seasoning is quite simple and affordable.
See also: Effective recipes with vinegar from lice and gnid
Vinegar from apples at home: General principles of cooking
The first and main ingredient of home spices is the flesh of apples or their juice. Perfectly surpassed fruits and those that are assembled from the tree, and from the ground. But they must all be good, without signs of rot.
To make apple vinegar, it is best to take sweet apples. Although in the absence of sweet fruits, sour-sweet and sour.
Sugar is the second mandatory ingredient (although there are options for cooking and without use).
Also, honey, yeast, rye bread and crackers from it can be included in the wort for home seasonings.
One of the advantages of a natural product is that the recipes of the apple vinegar made at home, exclude the process of pasteurization. This allows you to save in seasoning all the benefit of raw materials.
When the product is ripening, its surface is tightened with a film called acetic uterus. Her appearance suggests that everything was done correctly. It is recommended to remove the film only after death when it drops to the bottom of the tank.
Live acetic uterus can be placed in another portion of the product. It will strengthen the fragrance and improve the taste of seasoning.
Important! After ten-day fermentation, the addition of sugar, polling and transfusions, apple vinegar must be withstanding 60 days. All this time, the container can not shabby, nor even move.
How to make apple vinegar at home
Vinegar made of sugar or honey with apple juice or softened fruits was popular in ancient times. Today it has the most different application.
In the culinary world there are a large number of recipes and tips on how to prepare an apple vinegar house from the minimum number of components.
Homemade apple vinegar on Sahara (fast)
The most popular recipe without the use of yeast is an apple vinegar from fruit puree.
For him will be needed:
- Ripe fruits - 3 kg;
- Sugar sand - 150 g (if fruits are sour, then up to 300 g);
For a start, thoroughly washed apples are finely cut, warm up with the help of a tool, and are placed in the enameled container, fall asleep with sugar sand, poured with boiled water, cold to 70 ° C.
The mixture prepared in this way is removed into heat, away from sunlight. The contents of the pan are thoroughly mixed twice a day.
After 2 weeks, the composition is fastened and overflowed into glass jars. For the filping, the triple layer of clean gauze is used.
NOTE! For proper fermentation, the wort is not fuel to the edge of the container by 5-7 cm!
Banks with acetic semi-finished product are kept in a dark warm place no longer than two weeks, after which their contents are poured on a predetermined glass bottle.
Thus, you can get apple vinegar at home, a simple recipe for cooking that will not require a lot of time and large financial costs.
The whole process of creating such a spice will take about 1 month.
Home Vinegar Apple on Jarvis Recipe
At the beginning of the XIX century, American Dr. D. S. Jarvis offered his own recipe for cooking apple vinegar enriched with potassium. Subsequently, this recipe was quite widespread under the name of his creator.
The preparation of such a product takes more time, but the quality of him is much higher.
At the heart of such acetic seasoning - mature and surpired apples, cleaned from the slightest traces of rot, and wormochin. They are skipped through a meat grinder (you can use a grater or blender) - so that it turned out a homogeneous mass. At the same time, the apples must be crude - with peel, partitions, grains.
The resulting apple mass is stacked in a large (enameled or glass) dishes, and is poured with warm boiled (but not hot!) Water. The volume of fluid should be equal to the volume of fruit mass.
Also, yeast (10 g) are added to the composition, crackers from black bread (20 g) and honey (it is it gives the finished seasoning additional potassium). It is added from the calculation of 100 g / l of the resulting composition.
After that, the container (it is not necessary to close it), they will be sent to where it is dark and warm for 10 days. Periodically (recommended 3 times a day) everything is mixed.
After the expiration, the liquid is drained, filtered and enrich it with an additional portion of honey at the rate of 50-100 g per 1 liter. The dishes are covered with a multi-layer marlevary napkin, and again retracts into heat.
The further process of "maturation" spice on Jarvis can take up to 40-50 days. About his readiness will say the change in the appearance of the fluid - the turbidity will disappear.
Homemade Apple Juice Vinegar
An interesting and easy way is an apple vinegar from juice. The basis of fruits is taken as the basis - 2 kg (you can take more or less).
Fruits, sliced large pieces, give to air to oxidation. Then press juice from them and overflow it into a glass bottle. From above on the neck of the bottle put on a medical glove. To start the fermentation process, all this is cleaned into place, inaccessible for sunlight, but at the same time warm (optimal temperature + 30 ° C).
How time will it take to make vinegar on this formulation - it is impossible to predict in advance. Depending on the various conditions and factors, the process takes from 1 week to 1.5 months.
The main indicator of the completion of the process is a glove. It follows to its maximum inflating. After that, the gloves are removed, and the contents of the bottle are transfused into a wider container, which is covered with a tissue or marlevary napkin.
In this position, the vinegar is left until the borement is complete, after which it is filtered, bottled, and is removed for storage.
Simple home apple vinegar on honey
Apple vinegar, the preparation of which is similar to the recipe of Jarvis. However, there is no bread.
- Apples (1 kg);
- Chilled boiled water (1 l);
- honey (200 g);
- sugar (100 g);
- Dry yeast (20 g).
A puree is prepared from fruits to which the remaining ingredients are added. The whole composition is mixed and removed to heat (instead of the lid you can use the gauze). Within 10 days, the wort is mixed 2 times a day.
For the further maturation of the apple vinegar, the recipe provides for the filler of the wort and an additional spin of fruit mass. Both liquids obtained are mixed and left to continue fermentation by another 1.5-2 months.
Spice is considered ready when it becomes transparent.
Home apple cake vinegar
Another recipe for apple vinegar cooking at home. For it, the cake remaining after cooking juice is used.
The raw material is filled with sugar syrup that cooled to 40 ° C. There are also rusty crackers and yeast (their addition is not necessary).
All this is placed in a glass of glass, after which the neck of the tank is tied up with gauze folded in 4 layers.
The solution is mixed every other day. The total fermentation period is 10 days, after which the fluid is fastened and returns to the bank again.
Before you remove the seasoning to dive into a dark place, a little honey adds to it. After that, the bank is not rearranged and not shackped within 50 days.
Home apple vinegar: tricks and useful tips
In order for the homemade vinegar from the apples as much as possible and fragrant, in addition to the formulation, several rules and recommendations must be observed:
- Fruits for cooking It is advisable to use natural garden, not the store. If you have to choose fruit on the market, you should give preference to fruits with small worms. The presence of the latter indicates the absence of harmful chemical additives in apples.
- The dishes for fermentation should choose a glass or enameled. Tara from the "stainless steel" will not fit.
- Stirring the wort is necessary exceptionally wooden or glass blades (stick).
- For the maximum useful product, it is necessary to clearly comply with the cooking technology, to withstand the fermentation periods. Behind the latter is worth watching especially carefully.
- For the correct fermentation process, the escales need access to oxygen.
The finished apple cider vinegar can be used both when preparing dishes and to eliminate the symptoms of the cold, the treatment of bruises, massage procedures, weight loss, etc.
Important! With gastritis with increased acidity, ulcers, hepatitis and some other diseases, it is impossible to use vinegar even their own cooking!
Packaging and storage
So, now you have learned how to cook apple vinegar with your own hands. Now it must be carefully poured into clean glass bottles. At the same time it is necessary to try not to shake the precipitate and do not stir the liquid.
The latter result can be achieved with the most accurate overflowing in the usual way, or using a rubber tube.
NOTE! At this stage, various herbs can be added to the liquid to give it additional healing properties and aroma. After 3-4 weeks, this ingredient can be removed from the bottle - by the time the grass will already give the seasoning all its properties.
Store domestic apple cooking better in small glass jars (it is necessary to pour not "under the neck"), closed by dumplock lids or dense traffic jams.
Storage temperature - 6-8 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.
We advise you to read: Apple vinegar for weight loss
Where to buy natural vinegar
If you cook apple vinegar at home there is no possibility, it can be searched for those who are engaged in their own manufacture. It is necessary to focus on the reviews of people who have already used the services of this manufacturer.
And when purchasing seasonings in the store, it is worth paying attention to its consistency and color - natural product is dark and slightly muddy. A slight precipitate should be present in the bottle.
Summing up, it can be noted that it is quite simple to make apple vinegar at home. At the same time, the home apple cider vinegar will accurately have a lot of advantages over the store analogue, and it will be possible to use it in a wide variety of purposes.
The old British saying says - eat an apple a day and forget the name of your doctor. A spoon of vinegar from this fruit is many times more useful than its progenitor. All due to the fact that in the process of natural fermentation of apples, an indispensable enzymes for humans are synthesized, first of all, amino acids that have a beneficial effect on the body, providing longevity and beautiful well-being. What are the advantages of cooking apple vinegar at home? Editorial Agronom.Guru has prepared for you the answer to this question.
What is apple vinegar
Apple vinegar - fermented product resulting from fermentation and sugar fermentation. The right vinegar is preparing ... 3 and a half months! The resulting product can easily be stored at least two years.
The first stage is the fermentation of acetic bacteria in a natural medium under the influence of heat and natural enzymes. Capacity with wort must be placed in a warm place and, if possible, do not cover the lid. The perfect temperature is + 25 ° C. Open oxygen access will significantly speed up the process.
How is fermentation, fermentation steps and the role of acetic mushroom in the process
Apples, water and sugar come into an oxidative reaction. During the week or two there is an active fermentation of wort, or fermentation, as a result of which alcohol is obtained and carbon dioxide.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER!
In a sweet environment, oxidation processes occur faster. Therefore, the varieties of sweet apples will be suitable for creating vinegar.
It is important not to forget to mix the wort, since the mezga, or an apple flesh, will accumulate on the surface, forming a dense hat. Yeast fungi "live" in it. Our task is to evenly distribute them all over the wort.
After about two weeks, you can see the formation of such a white foam on the surface of the wort. Over time, it turns into a housing mass. This is a "acetic uterus." According to its healing properties, it is three times the acetic extract itself and consists of bacteria, which in the process of growth synthesize an amino acid and enzymes for humans, as well as a large amount of vitamins.
Thus, in the process of fermentation, vinegar not only does not lose the beneficial properties of apples, but also gains them due to the synthesis of new substances.
It is believed that the properties of "acetic uterus" are able to effectively treat skin lesions, help in arthritis and arthrosis, increase immunity, clean blood. You can take it on a teaspoon.
Acetic fungus, if it is too "scratching", you can disembark into other containers, where the fermentation process does not go as I would like. Usually it is not removed even after the filtering. In vinegar, he can "live" for many years.
In France and England, where the dynasty of the masters of acetic case number hundreds of years, keep patches of mushrooms to preserve the "family" taste of their product.
Benefit and harm
The concentration of beneficial substances is significantly expanding the possibilities of using apple vinegar for medicinal purposes. They can refuel salads, and also do homemade sauces.
Apple vinegar is rich in organic micro and macroelements, amino acids, acids and vitamins. It has a large amount of magnesium, calcium and potassium, phosphorus, silicon and potassium copper.
The high content of manganese helps calcium "embedded" into bone tissues.
Acetic acid is one of the lowest-calorie products. In one hundred grams of sauce contains only 21 calorie. There is no sugar in apple vinegar. In the process of fermentation, it turns first in alcohol, and then into vinegar.
Why apple vinegar appointed losing weight
Vinegar blocks enzymes that help the food to be absorbed. Due to special acids, the chain of complex carbohydrates is not disintegrated by simple and, accordingly, does not digest in the body. However, people with increased acidity of the stomach, ulcers and pancreatitis vinegar for obvious reasons is contraindicated. The use of vinegar will not be used externally, if the person is disturbed by the skin, or there are ulcers. Vinegar can flush calcium dental enamel.
Differences of home vinegar from industrial method produced
Unlike homemade, industrial vinegar is always produced from waste. What did not go to juice or jam goes to vinegar: cleaning, core.
Products with the title "Acetic acid" to a natural apple has nothing to do. This acetic acid is synthesized from natural gas processing products. It does not have any useful properties, but it may well spoil the stomach. Usually such vinegar has a high degree - 70% or more.
Vinegar, cooked from apples, may not be cheap by definition. His fortress is usually not higher than 6%. Such vinegar is never absolutely transparent. It is precipitate and turbidity that can be the main sign that this is a natural product.
However, here also has its own "underwater ..." apples. More precisely, apples are just in them a minimum, most of the ingredients of such drugs make up dyes, yeast and other chemical stabilizers, accelerating the fermentation process. Next, the product is subjected to a multi-stage purification, and at the output - the use of the finished jar on 1 ml of liquid is striving for a minimum.
Application of apple vinegar
Only home vinegar can be used to treat and for cosmetics purposes.
In folk medicine
Apple vinegar has excellent antiseptic properties. This property is applied in the treatment of many ailments.
Treatment of skin diseases
For example, impetigo infection transmitted through handshake or objects. For this, the place of redness is lubricated with apple vinegar.
Apple vinegar treats fungal rashes: deprived and eczema, neuroders and even psoriasis.
Diseases of gasts
The fiber normalizes the intestinal operation, eliminates constipation, heartburn, helps neutralize toxins after poisoning. The properties of enzymes that are part of raw materials are not allowed to be absorbed by heavy and harmful write, preventing suction by light glucose into the body.
Walled diseases and diseases of the throat
Apple vinegar facilitates throat pain, relieves pain, if used as a solid for rinsing.
Removes voice silence. If you add a teaspoon of vinegar into a warm glass of water, such a drink, especially with honey, a voice will return. The same solution helps with a hay fever. Allergic to pollen is manifested in spring, and if you suffer this disease, it is two weeks before flowering to take 0.5 spoons of vinegar dissolved in half a glass of water before entering the street.
Apple Vinegar - Effective Wound Inactive
To accelerate the healing of postoperative wounds or cuts, it is recommended to drink three glasses per day of acetic solution. Increases blood consumption, stimulates its update. And the cold compress with apple vinegar contributes to the rapid resorption of the hematoma and removes the legacy of the legs.
Rinsing legs before bedtime in vinegar will help cope with varicose veins and remove pain syndrome. It is important not to wipe the legs after the bath, but give it to evaporate. Such a bath will help remove the feeling of gravity in the legs after a hard day.
Diseases of the urogenital system
Women regularly use acetic acid will help not only effectively deal with overweight, but also normalize the menstrual cycle, reduce pain syndrome and prevent anemia, and also cures cystitis.
Apple vinegar against migraine
Quite a couple of minutes to ride over the steam bath with apple vinegar, and the pain release. Acetic acid solutions are shown to people suffering from protracted migraines. A cup of warm water with honey and a spoon of apple vinegar will help remove nervous tick or soothe nerves.
For cosmetic purposes, apple vinegar is used in the form of lotions and masks to fight against dandruff, skin rashes, stretch marks and cellulite. Means for the restoration of the acidic balance of the skin, normalizes the pH factor. Pilling diluted raw materials has a deep cleaning and rejuvenating effect.
Peeling apple vinegar at home does not require special training. For the procedure, you must dilute a tablespoon on 2 glasses of water. If you feel light burning, then the process went. If there are no sensations, then the concentration of vinegar must be increased. It is necessary to do it carefully, it follows the procedure every three days. The optimal number of sessions is ten. Apple vinegar, cooked at home, is effective in the treatment of cellulite. With vinegar make wraps in film and honey masks.
Apple vinegar cooking recipes
Apple vinegar recipes at home are the most different, mostly they differ in the quality of raw materials: from crusts, cake, juice, solid apples, Padalitsa.
Simple apple vinegar recipe at home
In this case, apple juice is used. To obtain, fresh fruits are cut on the quarter. Sliced apples are simply lying in sugar to darkening. The open container is not poured and not covered. Next, juice is pressed into a separate container. This will be the basis for the future vinegar.
Hold the dishes with a rubber glove, tightly bandage it with a rubber band. Leave warm. When the glove is fully filled, about 5 weeks, the contents are pouring into another dishes and close the plug tightly. A month later, vinegar will become transparent, after that it needs to be strain and permanently in the main container.
Lazy apple recipe
How to cook apple vinegar at home from whole fruit? Apples are cut into the larger dishes, and it may be a Padalitsa, surfing fruits. The only condition is needed to rinse well.
If the apples are solid - they can be finely cut, and those that are soft, just crush. In the enameled container, lay out raw materials and pour hot water. Add sugar per calculation - 100 g on sour raw materials, and 50 g - for sweet apples. Remove warm. Stir three times a day.
IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
It is impossible to use chlorinated or rigid water. The ideal option is filtered water.
After the occurrence of foam and acetic uterus, wedge to strain. After another three weeks, repeal and pour into boiled containers.
Vinegar from cake
It differs from the previous one that apples here are selected, non-thowned. It is not necessary to clean them, the fruits are fully rolled on a large grater.
A honey is added to the three-liter bank - also if the apples are sour, then 100 g per 1 liter of juice. And water is about a liter per kilogram of apples. Bread yeast protrude as a catalyst. After a foam was formed in the wort, he was pressed.
Then again spill on banks and leave "diving." Further, the whole process resembles the previous one. Ready vinegar is reloading again and sent to banks.
Classic Dr. Jarvis Recipe - Step-by-Step Cooking
American nutritionist Mr. Jarvis offered his way to rush apples. How to cook apple vinegar at home according to the doctor's prescription.
Some features of the Jarvis approach:
- He insisted - only ripe apples can be raw materials for better vinegar.
- If the apples have just been collected from the branches, and you are sure that your hands are clean, you can wash apples. Since water canso useful fungi!
- Instead of sugar, it is better to add honey.
- Vinegar is prepared only in enamelled clay or glassware.
Such vinegar can "stand up" to three months. The process of cooking is long, but the result is worth it. How to do the most useful vinegar at home - we offer a step-by-step recipe.
|Apples do not clean, do not remove seeds, remove wormholes. Divide on quarters.|
|Raw materials are grinding in a blender.|
|Honey melts on a steam bath.|
|Crumbling dry rye bread in crackers.|
|All ingredients lay out in the enameled dishes in the proportions specified in the table above. The darker the place where we will remove the wort, the more useful substances in it fermented.|
|Hold gauze. Temperature should be about + 28 ° C. To keep in such a state of 14 days, periodically stirring. Important! Marley should be dry and not in contact with wort. To do this, you can put under the gauze spoon.|
|After about 5 days, a "apple uterus" is formed on the surface. Do not allow the occurrence of a crust, it will kill the yeast fungus, after each mixing "foolenity" will be renewed.|
|Its consistency will be compacted every day. This means that we are on the right track!|
|On the 13th day you can squeeze juice, and part of the uterus "transplant" into other containers. We again add honey. The proportion is 100 g per 1 liter of juice. In order not to make a mistake in the calculations, it is better to squeeze the wort into a small container.|
|The vessel is re-close, do not touch and do not mix. The stage of the so-called "quiet" fermentation begins.|
|A few days later the foam will appear. It is right. This means that the alcohol is fermented into vinegar.|
|With each day, the consistency of vinegar will become more transparent. And instead of the alcohol, a pleasant acetic aroma appears.|
|At this stage, you should not hurry. You can wait 70, and 80 days. It does not affect the quality of the product. Ready vinegar need to be pouring. It is best to do with a special thin tube, so as not to disturb the precipitate.|
|To do this, the coat with wort is placed on the table, and the pure container for vinegar - to the floor. In order for the vinegar "ran" on the tube, you need to create a vacuum, breathing lightly from it from it and maximally dropping the bottom end of the tube into the container. It is important to choose the volume of capacity for the drain correctly so as not to interrupt the process and do not disturb the precipitate.|
|The last stage is the final packaging.|
If you have any questions, how to make a vinegar with your own hands, look this video:
Storage of vinegar
The main rule is to avoid metal dishes that fear of corrosion. Vinegar - Aggressive Wednesday. Therefore, it is better to store it in ceramic jugs or glass containers. Vinegar is afraid of light, so the finished product put into the darkness or use a container from dark glass.
Before blocking the lid and corks are mandatory sterilized, and if long storage is to be protected, then poured with paraffin. In this form, the vinegar can be stored for a long time, but the open container is better to put in the refrigerator.
Apple vinegar do it yourself - an excellent seasoning to any dish and an indispensable source of health and beauty. Created from natural products and by proper technology, a vitamin additive will become an excellent source of health and longevity.
Comments and questions to the article, as well as your own recipes for cooking apple vinegar can be left below.
Is it possible to make apple vinegar at home? The answer is and in this publication you will learn several ways to prepare this useful product. Recipes are simple, you do not take a lot of time. About this product can be said that it is done almost myself. First, a simple preparatory stage, and then you just wait for the fermentation process.
Apples during fermentation give all their useful substances. As a result, you will receive a valuable product that is used not only in cooking. It is used to prevent and treat some ailments, as well as in cosmetology.
And if you use apple vinegar for health and beauty, then it should be really natural. The store analog is not always like that. There are unscrupulous manufacturers, which are issued for natural product synthetic, adding flavors and dyes.
Therefore, the best way to get a natural product is to make it yourself.
How to make apple vinegar at home
To prepare home vinegar, it is better to use apples from your garden. If you do not have your own fruit, then buy them from local gardeners.
The store fruit is better not to use, as they are often treated with chemistry to maintain a commodity type.
Before proceeding with the recipe, we will go briefly at the main stages of the preparation of this product:
- First, the wort is made, in which yeast fungi begins to multiply. These are fungi alcohol fermentation, they proceed with sugar in alcohol and carbon dioxide;
- then the resulting alcohol-containing mass is pressed from the mezgi;
- Next, there is a process of producing vinegar. At this stage you need to activate the fungi of acetic fermentation. As a result of their livelihood, alcohol reacts with oxygen, forming water and acetic acid. So from the border juice it turns out an apple vinegar.
What do needed torture mushrooms to start working? They need food, heat and a constant inflow of oxygen.
How to ensure all this, you will learn from the recipe.
- 1.5 kg of apples (already processed)
- 1.5 liters of water
- 200 gr. + 3 Art. l. Sahara
- 3-5 rye bread slices
For good fermentation, it is not necessary to trade fruit, and their degree of maturity and sweetness. Fruits should be ripe or even overripe. It is better to use sweet varieties. The sweeter of the apples, the higher the content of alcohol, which means easier the vinegar is formed.
How to do:
- We start cooking wort. It will take warm boiled water for him. Therefore, water must be boiled in advance and cool, but not until completely cooling.
Spring or filtered water can be not boiled, it is enough to warm it up so that it is warm.
- If the fruit is homely, right from the tree, then you can not wash them, so you save the fungi, which means it will be better to go the fermentation process. But if they decided to wash, then do not use much effort, just slightly slip. Cut fruit with medium sized pieces.
It is not necessary to clean apples, and also do not need to remove the core with seeds. Dark places formed from falling or delay can also be deleted. Delete you only need worm and rotten places.
- Prepared fruits should be crushed by combine. It is not necessary to make a puree mass, better before the state of small pieces. In this form, they are then easier to separate from juice. If there is no combine, you can use other methods - blender, meat grinder, big chock, knife.
- To shift the chopped fruit into a saucepan or bucket, pour water, add 200 grams of sugar, rye bread.
- Mix everything thoroughly, cover with gauze or x / b cloth. Leave in warm room for 10-14 days. Find such a place so that there are no straight sun rays on the dishes. The room temperature may be in the range of 20-30 degrees. The perfect temperature is 25 degrees. The lower it, the longer the fermentation process will go. The fact that the process goes normally speak air bubbles on the surface of the wort.
Apple flesh (mezga) will constantly climb up. And since it is the main mass of fungi in it, then for better reproduction, it is necessary to intermittently mix (2-3 times a day).
- After 10-14 days, the wort must be strain, separating the juice from the mezgi. It is possible to strain through a sieve or gauze, folded in several layers. Carefully squeeze the mezuge with hands to get dry cake. He has already completed his work, so you just throw it away.
- In the resulting apple juice add 3 tbsp. l. Sugar, mix. Pour into the glass jar without adding 7-8 cm. Food for mushrooms of acetic fermentation is ready. Now you need to provide them with heat and oxygen access. To do this, you need to cover the jar of gauze, folded in several layers. Tie gauze around the neck, put in warm (from 20 degrees) dark place and forget for 2 months.
It is very important that air penetrated into the bank, but the midges and other insects could not penetrate.
- If you decide to see how the fermentation process goes, it looks into the jar, you will see a white film on the surface. Do not scare, everything goes right. This was formed the so-called "acetic uterus", which will eventually become thicker and will be similar to the Meduso-like substance.
It is not necessary to remove the acetic uterus, and also try not to damage it. During the whole process of cooking, the bank should not be blasting and even undesirable to rearrange from place to place.
- For 2 months, apple vinegar will be cleaned, a precipitate is formed at the bottom of the bank. We clean the white film, now it is not needed. Gently, without scolding, merge clean product in glass bottles. Check out the sediment.
- Bottles be sure to close the covers to stop the fermentation process. Send a domestic apple vinegar into a dark place. Storage temperature from 4 to 20 degrees of heat.
Rye bread is added to accelerate fermentation. You can replace it with yeast from the calculation of 12 grams. Dry yeast per 1 kg. Apples or raisins (20 gr. per 1 kg of fruit).
Apple vinegar at home - simple recipe without sugar and yeast
Want to increase the beneficial properties of the apple product to the maximum, prepare it without sugar, replacing the honey.
According to the American doctor D. S. Jarvis, vinegar, cooked from apples and honey is the richest source of potassium.
- Apples - 2 kg.
- Liquid honey - 200 gr. + 2 tbsp. l.
- Water - 1.5-1.7 liters
- Prepared apples rub on a large grater along with the leather and core. Fold in a saucepan or a jar with a wide throat, add honey.
- Pour the required amount of warm water. Depending on the juice of fruit, the amount of water can be different. As a result, fruits should be completely covered with water. Capacity should be filled out by no more than 2/3 of its volume.
- Cover marley or x / b napkin. Leave for fermentation in a dark warm spot for 10 days. Do not forget 2-3 times a day to mix the apple mixture.
- When the fermentation period of Susl will pass, strain the mass into clean dishes through a linen fabric or a few layers of gauze, press Cashitz. Drop juice into a clean bank, add 2 tbsp. l. Money, mix well. Close the jar with gauze juice or napkin, put in a dark warm place.
- After 2 months, ready-made homemade vinegar strain, pour into dry clean bottles, close and deposit.
As you noticed, there are no products in this recipe for strengthening fermentation, but this does not mean that the recipe with honey can not be supplemented with rye bread, raisins or yeast.
If in the room is cool and you are not sure that the fermentation process will pass normally, then you can add the above-mentioned products.
Video from apple juice cooking video
Apple vinegar at home can be made of pure juice without adding water. This somewhat simplifies the cooking process, as it is not necessary to separate the ezgu from the wort. You only need the juicer, fruit and some sugar.
How to make this useful product from juice look into the video.
The benefits and use of home apple vinegar
How to make an apple vinegar at home you now know. Let's talk about the benefits and application of this product.
Apple with fermentation allocates more than 20 necessary elements. This means that vinegar contains fiber, enzymes, pectins, amino acids, vitamins, all the necessary trace elements.
The more interesting is this product:
- The apple vinegar contains beta carotene. And this is the most powerful antioxidant that kills free radicals. The free movement of radicals in the body provokes the formation of tumors, contribute to diseases such as asthma, diabetes, senile dementia and degenerative eye disease. To resist the effects of free radicals, the body should produce a sufficient amount of antioxidants and apple vinegar helps it well.
- This healing product contains a lot of manganese. And this is a trace element, without which calcium is not embedded in bone tissue.
- Natural apple vinegar has the ability to reduce sucking sugars in blood, regulates the exchange of fats and carbohydrates, which is valuable for those who want to lose weight.
- It is a diuretic, which helps reduce blood pressure.
- Enrich the body with additional potassium, thereby having a beneficial effect on heart health. Potassium and Mineral elements associated with them play a very large role in the treatment of such ailments, such as chronic fatigue, headaches, including migraine, high blood pressure, dizziness and obesity, especially due to heart disease.
- This apple product is useful in that it contributes to the discharge of blood, acceleration of metabolism, promotes wound healing and burns, wiping with vinegar helps reduce body temperature.
Useful properties are impressive, but immediately the question arises, and how to apply this product.
- Since it is useful for digestion, then in cooking it is used to prepare various sauces and seasonings.
- Outwardly used with skin rash, irritation on the skin. You can lubricate the affected places in varicose veins.
- Stripping (1 tbsp. L. Product on a glass of water).
- Apple vinegar can be taken inward, but only in a diluted form.
Jarvis Health Formula: The day should be started and finished with a glass of water with 2 liters dissolved in it. Honey and 2 h. l. Apple vinegar.
But everything is individually, so you should not take someone's formula for the basis. In other sources, you can read that the recommended dose is 1 tsp. on a glass of water And the reception time does not matter. Someone is comfortable to drink on an empty stomach in the morning, but you can drink small portions during the day.
It is also necessary to take into account contraindications, although they are practically no. True, people with ulcerative disease, with increased acidity, with gastrointestinal diseases should be used the product with caution.
This is a small share of how and where natural apple vinegar is used. If the topic is interesting, then the network has a lot of information on this issue.
I think you were convinced that cooking apple vinegar at home is easy. The process of truth is long, but it is worth it, because as a result you will have a natural product, which is much more tastier, the fragrant store option. There is nothing about the benefit and talking, the pedestal of the honorable will take, of course, the product in the home execution.
Health to you and successful blanks!
Apple vinegar, cooked at home, is a product that has unconditional utility, as it retains the entire mineral vitamin complex, which is part of the fruit.
It is possible to use vinegar not only in cooking, but also in cosmetology, in folk medicine, as an anti-inflammatory, anesthetic and antibacterial agent, moreover, the product contributes to the normalization of digestion, excavation of slags and toxins, splitting fats and carbohydrates.
The simplest and most convenient recipes, how to cook apple vinegar, considered in detail in the article.
Subtleties of preparation
Before studying the recipes for the preparation of apple vinegar, you need to consider several recommendations that will help make a high-quality and natural product at home:
- Apples choose ripe, juicy, without rot and wormochin. All damaged areas before cooking should be trimmed. In this case, preferred is better than sweet varieties, since the rate of acid formation depends on the sweetness of fruits.
- Sugar used in recipes is better replaced by honey, making the product more useful.
- In the process of fermentation on the surface of the workpiece will appear foam. This is the most useful in vinegar and it is impossible to clean it, but only stir together with the rest of the liquid.
- Mix the contents of the jar or pan can only with a wooden spoon. It is impossible to prepare a product in plastic containers. It is necessary to use for billets glass, enameled or clay dishes.
- Pouring juice or base for vinegar to fermentation vessel, you need to leave at least 10 cm of free space.
- Store the finished product is recommended at a temperature of +6 to -15 degrees.
Simple recipe for apple vinegar
The easiest recipe for apple vinegar cooking at home is a way that does not imply the use of yeast. To make natural vinegar, you will need to take overripe apples or the Padalitsa of sweet varieties.
Attention! To be sure that the fruits do not contain harmful components, not treated with chemicals or fertilizers, it is better to collect fruits in your garden or in the country.
- Sugar sand - 50 g
- Apples - 1 kg
The cooking process is as follows:
- Fruits are pre-wash, trim from fallen and damaged places, remove seed boxes, "tails" from fruit. Sweep the apples, chop finely, drive into a mortar or grind a blender.
- The resulting cleaner shifting into an enameled or glass pan, sprinkle with sugar sand and pour hot (but not boiling) with water so that the liquid is higher than the level of apples by 3-4 cm.
- To transfer the vessel to the dark warm place and leave for two weeks. You need to mix the mass several times a day.
Attention! The optimal temperature for fermentation is 25-27 degrees.
- After the specified time, strain the liquid through a gauze folded in several layers, and pour into banks.
Attention! No need to fill the glass container to the top, as during fermentation the water will rise.
- After 14 days, natural vinegar is fully ready. It will remain gently pouring a product on a bottle, without scolding the fluid itself and the precipitate, which can also be strained separately through the gauze and add in the container. Tar was tightly closed with traffic jams or clog paraffin and store in a dark cool place with a constant temperature.
Apple Vinegar by Jarvis Recipe
Medica Jarvis developed his own recipe for the manufacture of apple vinegar, in which the beneficial properties of fruits are not only persisted, but also prove. This recipe is a bit more complicated and more than the previous one, but the finished product is much more tastier, more useful and better.
- Apples - 1 kg
- Honey - 100 g
- Yeast - 10 g
- Rye bread - 20 g
Attention! The amount of water is calculated on the basis of the fact that 800 grams of apple cashem will need 1 liter of fluid.
How to make apple vinegar at home:
- Ripe fruits, cropped from rot and worms, grate on a large grater or skip through a meat grinder along with the leather and seeds.
- The resulting apple cashet is shifted into an enameled pan, a clay pot or glass container and pour warm water. Add the following ingredients to the mixture: honey or sugar sand, bread yeast, stale bread. (When you mix the apple mass and water is obtained about 1.8-1.9 liters of the mixture, you need to add 100 g of honey, 10 g of yeast and 20 g of rye bread for each liter, that is, honey 180-190 g, yeast 18-19 G, bread - 36) These components will help speed up the fermentation process.
- Cover the ass with an apple mass with a napkin and put in a dark and very warm place. To withstand a mixture of 10 days, stirring several times a day with a wooden spoon.
- After the specified period of time, the workpiece strain, weigh and pour into clean dry bottles. For each liter of the finished product, add another 100 grams of honey or sugar-sand. After that, mix the contents well, cover the gauze and leave it warm for subsequent fermentation. It will take 40-50 days for this.
Attention! As soon as bubbles stop appearing on the surface, the drink will be transparent and formed on the bottom of the dense sediment, the product can be filtered and overflow into the clean container.
The fortress of such vinegar is 4-5%. At the same time, the home product is mild, pleasant to taste, saturated, spicy and fragrant. It can be used not only for medicinal purposes, but also as refueling for salads, cosmetology.
Natural vinegar without sugar
You can prepare natural vinegar using for this minimum ingredients. It will take for this:
The process of cooking natural vinegar Next:
- Ripe apples cut into large slices and leave in light to darkening. After that, squeeze juice from fruits.
- The resulting drink is pouring into a glass or clay container. On the neck of the vessel to wear a rubber glove. To transfer the container to the dark enough warm place. During the first 10-14 days from the beginning of fermentation, the neck glove will be inflated, and when it turns into a "ball", you need to fill the liquid with a vinegar uterus formed on the surface to a wide pan, filling the capacity of no more than 2/3 volumes.
Attention! The fermentation process will be faster if you increase the area of contact with the apple juice with air.
- Cover the container with a juice with a napkin and leave for 40-60 days.
- When the liquid ceases to spill and become transparent, the fermentation process is completed and the finished product needs to be strain, and after - pour bottles.
It is important to know that vinegar over time becomes even more useful. At the same time, a few months at the bottom of the bottles formed an orange sediment. For subsequent use, the product needs to be filtered. Store acid in a dark bottle with a hermetic lid in an inaccessible place for children.
Apple Vinegar: Comfortable Recipe
To prepare a natural apple vinegar with your own hands without having trouble and extra time and effort will be required to take:
- Apples - 2 kg
- Purified water - 2 l
- Sugar sand - 260 g
Product and result
- Apples are well wash and dry.
- Pour the fruits into the glass container, pour water and fall asleep with sugar sand. Shake the workpiece. Close the neck tara cotton towel, secure the design with rubber band.
- Leave banks in this form in the warm dark room for 3 months. Periodically, the contents of the vessel stir.
- When apples are on the bottom, the sharp smell will disappear and the fluid will become transparent - natural home product is ready.
- Strain vinegar over a towel and pour clean dry bottles. To hermetically close the container traffic jams.
For the preparation of vinegar from apples on this recipe as the basis, both solid ripe fruits of acid varieties and cakes remaining from fruit processed on juice are suitable.
- Water - 1 l
- Apples - 1 kg
- Sugar sand - 150 g
- Apple or table vinegar - 100 g
Attention! Instead of vinegar, you can also use the umbrella from the previously cooked home product.
The order of cooking a natural "elixir" is as follows:
- Apples rinse, dry, trim from akin to seats and cores. Fold the slices of fruits into the jar, filling the tank half.
- To supplement the container to the level of "shoulders" with cold water, in which sugar sand or honey is pre-dissolved.
- Leave the vessel at room temperature for 10 days, groaning gauze from entering insects.
- After the specified time, the fluid to strain and mix with vinegar.
- To withstand the workpiece for another month in a warm place.
Attention! If the apartment is cool, then the fermentation process can delay for 2-3 months.
- The finished product strain several times through gauze and send it to storage in the coolness.
Apple juice vinegar
Cooking at home apple vinegar on this recipe, you can get a truly useful and delicious product at the output. The fluid with an acidic taste is suitable as an ingredient for preservation of vegetables and fruits, refueling for salads or a healing agent to help normalize intestinal operation, acid-alkaline balance, improving overall health and mood.
- Apples - 2 kg
- Yeast - ¼ ChL
- Sugar sand - 1 tsp.
The cooking process is as follows:
- Apples wash, wipe, trim with fruits fugged areas, remove seed boxes. Squeeze with fruit juice. Pour a drink into a clean sterile jar.
- The yeast is mixed with sugar sand and breed in a small amount of warm water. When the resulting opara dodges a "foam cap", pour it into a vessel with juice.
Attention! To accelerate the fermentation process, you can put in the container yet the crust of black bread.
- On the neck of the banks to wear a medical glove so that the air does not get inside. In the process of fermentation, carbon dioxide will fill the glove and, if it breaks, it will be necessary to take a new one.
- Thus, the juice must wander 4 weeks while fruit sugar completely turn into alcohol. The result will be a drink that resembles a young wine. And in order to recycle the product in vinegar, you need to leave the liquid to roam further, but already in the open form. For this, the contents of banks must be pouring into a saucepan, close the cloth and leave in a warm place for 1.5-2 months.
- As soon as the unpleasant odor disappears, the vinegar is ready. The liquid will need to be filtered and pouring over sterile bottles.